The Little Dolls in Pasadena Jan 5 2007

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com
If anyone is going to be around the Pasadena area the first weekend of 2007 and looking for some live music, please come by McMurphy's Tavern and take in Sara and I playing a set of Ozzy! Our friends in Just Like Priest will be opening the night. (You gotta hear this guy sing Halford!)

Here's the deal:

Friday, Jan 5th
McMurphys' Tavern
72 N. Fair Oaks
Pasadena, CA 91103
626-666-1445
Doors open at 9:00pm
21 & Over

For more info please visit:
www.myspace.com/thelittledolls
The Little Dolls - All Female, All Ozzy, All The Time
www.mcmurphystavern.com

:headbang:

Sara are y'all gonna make it further south someday? I'd love to come if you have maybe an orange county LD show someday.

Jim

I finally saw them. A Little Dolls show is sure a lot messier than a MaidenS show. I'm glad I wasn't the one who had to clean up afterwards.

Is head dunking something the real Ozzy does? If so, I've never noticed it.

I finally saw them. A Little Dolls show is sure a lot messier than a MaidenS show. I'm glad I wasn't the one who had to clean up afterwards.

Is head dunking something the real Ozzy does? If so, I've never noticed it.

:err:
Huh.gif

What happened Jeff?

Jim

:err:
Huh.gif

What happened Jeff?

Jim

Several times Deb/Blizzy dunked her head in a bucket of water and then dripped all over the stage and audience, including me [not that I minded].

Then with an identical bucket she dumped what seemed to be shredded MaidenS flyers over the audience.

Sillystring was spyayed on the stage and audience, including me.

And during the final song she bit the head off of a fake dove which splattered fake blood all over [including on me]. Actually the largest puddle of blood wasn't even on the stage but on the floor right in front of the stage and just to the left of me.

I pity whoever had to mop all that up.

And during the final song she bit the head off of a fake dove which splattered fake blood all over [including on me]. Actually the largest puddle of blood wasn't even on the stage but on the floor right in front of the stage and just to the left of me.

I pity whoever had to mop all that up.

Actually I think the most blood was left all over Deb's chin. Bwahahaha! A bloody mess indeed! :heh:

Thanks for coming to the gig, Jeff. :headbang:

Here's the set Jenna :) :

Paranoid
Children of the Grave
Crazy Train
Steal Away
Bark @ The Moon

Party w/the Animals
Little Dolls
Crazy Babies
Desire
Can’t Kill R&R
Fairies

I Don't Know

Never Say Die

NIB

Iron Man

Here's the set Jenna :) :

Paranoid
Children of the Grave
Crazy Train
Steal Away
Bark @ The Moon

Party w/the Animals
Little Dolls
Crazy Babies
Desire
Can’t Kill R&R
Fairies

I Don't Know

Never Say Die

NIB

Iron Man

Awesome set - thank you!! :D

Are the Dolls going to be doing a full length tribute album sometime? You've done Paranoid, Crazy Train and I Don't Know so far - anything else been done?

Awesome set - thank you!! :D

Are the Dolls going to be doing a full length tribute album sometime? You've done Paranoid, Crazy Train and I Don't Know so far - anything else been done?

Oh no no, we don't play out enough to do that with this project. (So please come see us when we do! LOL!) That's something reserved for just The Maidens. :) We recorded those for booking purposes and a cut on the Century Media/Liquor & Poker records' Girls Got Rhythm Compilation CD. The Dolls only book around the times when The Maidens are not booked and I get the feeling this year will be a busy year for the Maidens. :Smokin: Thanks for asking tho! :kickass:

Oh no no, we don't play out enough to do that with this project. (So please come see us when we do! LOL!) That's something reserved for just The Maidens. :) We recorded those for booking purposes and a cut on the Century Media/Liquor & Poker records' Girls Got Rhythm Compilation CD. The Dolls only book around the times when The Maidens are not booked and I get the feeling this year will be a busy year for the Maidens. :Smokin: Thanks for asking tho! :kickass:

Ahhh, I see!!! :D If anyone has any live audio or vids please post them so we can see please!!!!

Good stuff - maybe I can get to come see you this year!!!! ;) :loco: