The Iron Maidens in PASADENA this Friday Aug. 11!!

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com
Just a reminder we are playing at MCMURPHY'S this Friday! An earlier show with time to chit chat afterwards! Yay! :kickass: (and do shots if anyone is game! - teehee!)

Friday, August 11
McMurphy's
72 N. Fair Oaks
Old Towne Pasadena, CA 91103
626-666-1445 21+
www.mcmurphystavern.com
w/my friend Carina Alfie from Argentina kicking off the night!
Show starts at 10:00pm
HOPE TO SEE YA THERE!!!!!!! \m/

Air Raid Siren said:
Even though this is a smaller stage than we're used to, this place has such a cool vibe and everyone says the sound is great out front! :headbang: Looking forward to checking out Carina live. Can't wait til Fri!!! :)

:cry: :cry: I have to be at a work function Saturday at 8:00am. :zombie: :zombie: :zombie: :zombie: Isn't a good look. :lol:

Even though an early show I'd still get home to bed around 3:00.

I'd love to make an early show to just hang afterwards. There will be a next time though.

Jim

Air Raid Siren said:
everyone says the sound is great out front! :headbang: Can't wait til Fri!!! :)

After the 1st show there, people in the back said the sound was great. From front row I couldn't hear Liz at all, and Wanda was almost too loud. It was better the 2nd time.

hey linda-
i'll match you shot for shot, sounds like a blast! reminds me of those huge shots they gave you at blue cafe.

aja-
i'm still a bit new here- carina?

skott with a k said:
i'm still a bit new here- carina?

Carina Alfie - Linda's guitarist friend from Argentina. Linda always plays a few tracks on her CDs. She has a song up that she did on her last record on her personal myspace - so check it out! Linda's MySpace
She'll be playing to tracks I believe, and personally am glad that the opening act won't be a folk singer! Nothing against the last girl who played before our last show - but it just wasn't in keeping with the vibe of the night!:headbang: