The lyrics creating process

Vintersägen

Reaching the infinity
Feb 8, 2003
Alpha Centauri
Visit site
Hey, mr. V, when you write your lyrics(Otyg, Vintersorg, Fission, ION, etc...) do you have a way to do it?
Like sitting on a chair and say: I'm gonna write a music now or die trying!
Or you are like driving your car and suddenly an idea comes?

I'm just curioous about it, cause your song(lyrics/music) are just perfect. :D

Jan-Erik said:
oh yea! Mr.V, could you please tell me a little about the lyrical concept of The focusing blur?

Well, my lyricwritings are more a long quest, that I, at the end put on papper(or the computer..hehehehe) I can come up with ideas and concept while taking a walk in tha park, while having a break between classes at the university...etc...they pops up and then I try to finalize 'em into something nice!!

We'll release the lyrics to "The Focusing Blur" in a not too far future, it's a concept album, so It's nice if you guys can have a clue before the album is out, cause the lyrical concept need some digestion time I guess!!!

mr V

Did you wander through the forests and mountains to get inspired for your CDs like Ödemarkens Son?
The pictures in the booklet look like this.

And, if yes:
- do you do it now, too? Your lyrics have changed a bit.
- did you go alone to be more concentrated on nature or with friends or someone else?

Vintersorg said:
Well, my lyricwritings are more a long quest, that I, at the end put on papper(or the computer..hehehehe) I can come up with ideas and concept while taking a walk in tha park, while having a break between classes at the university...etc...they pops up and then I try to finalize 'em into something nice!!

mr V
Thanks V!

In what university do you study? Umeå's? Skellefteå has one?

Jan-Erik said:
This is going to be interesting ^^

Wrong.....Skellefteå has one, but it's hosted by Umeå and Luleå Univeristy!!!
So, it's located here, but is originated in the two other cities!!

mr V

What do you study? And to be honest, how in the name of Robinson Kentas deer farm do you deal with University studies while having 3 million projects at the same time? just curious since i find it hard to deal with Highschool studies while playing in my dear demo band.

or am i just being stupid now (lol) ^^

Vintersorg said:
Wrong.....Skellefteå has one, but it's hosted by Umeå and Luleå Univeristy!!!
So, it's located here, but is originated in the two other cities!!

mr V
Oh, ok then... But do you study there? Or in another city? I'm asking this cause I wanna do some postgraduation in Sweden(wish me luck, people!), I hope I ain't bothering you...

Vintersägen said:
Oh, ok then... But do you study there? Or in another city? I'm asking this cause I wanna do some postgraduation in Sweden(wish me luck, people!), I hope I ain't bothering you...
I'm doing my studying in Skellefteå!

mr V

What are you studying?
Wait, don't tell me... Space science and cosmic awareness!

Change subject to Norrländsk Natur or Misanthropic Devil-worship please.