The lyrics for 'The Obsidian Conspiracy'

You guys should have seen this turkey sammich I had for lunch today... rustic Italian bread, smoked fontina, avocado spread, pesto and lettuce. Soooo delicious! I wish I could puke it back up into it's original form and eat it all over again.

251_OBAMA.jpg

I agree with the guy who wrote this thread... Basically I have understood the lyrics on that way too, as my own interpretation.

Great lyrics, anyway. Different, as usual, so we get always that original feeling. To me there's really a little different approach this time, and that's not a bad thing. I guess that a lot of people here will agree with me when I say that a very appreciative feature about Nevermore, is the capability to re-invent theirselves.

As usual, WD lyrics take me to a deep introspective side of me, that I actually love visiting now and then...

I agree with the guy who wrote this thread... Basically I have understood the lyrics on that way too, as my own interpretation.

Great lyrics, anyway. Different, as usual, so we get always that original feeling. To me there's really a little different approach this time, and that's not a bad thing. I guess that a lot of people here will agree with me when I say that a very appreciative feature about Nevermore, is the capability to re-invent theirselves...

Yeah, and that's part of the great appeal of the band. I don't want the same-ol' same ol' all the time just because that's what I'm expecting WD to write about. I hate god and crappy politics too, but not always do I want to express it in the same way or emotion.
That's the beauty of art; one can express himself in so many shapes and colors, and still stay true to itself or the 'message'.

Also, much like anything in art, sometimes you're angrier, or feel more dark, or passionate, and sometimes you're not any of those. Mood is a huge factor when creating any sort of art, much like writing lyrics. I think WD definitely had a different mood and state of mind writing the lyrics for this album, but the lyrics are still, 100% him.

On a different note:

I saw this today and work and had a slight lil inner guffaw and thought it was pretty neat. Now I'm home and see it again after two beers and some puffs and I'm fucking laughing out loud :lol:

dude, me too!!!!
Last Friday I came home after drinking with friends and opened this thread to see this picture and I was in tears :lol:

I saw this today and work and had a slight lil inner guffaw and thought it was pretty neat. Now I'm home and see it again after two beers and some puffs and I'm fucking laughing out loud :lol:

dude, me too!!!!
Last Friday I came home after drinking with friends and opened this thread to see this picture and I was in tears :lol:

It's the last two frames that get me every time :p