The "M" word

PS...I hope my charts make sense...if you have the iTunes EQ open, you'll see 10 frequency fields, listed downwards on my posts. When I say 50% it's basically default, or the middle of it's range.

when I did my own crappy music I would get it sounding good through the speakers I was using but then it would sound bad in a different system or under different settings. Then I realized that good mastering means the music will sound good in headphones as well on loud stereo as well with different common settings.

I have noticed some bands make these mistakes. They will only master it through loud speakers and not headphones or vice versa so it may not sound as good on headphones for example.

For some strange reason though songs are different in headphones. You hear different things.

But what I'm saying is if it was matered in a good way it should sound good in any system under various settings.

I knew DM was pathetic, but for a bunch of guys who are has-beens, they did come up with some great parts, especially in songs like All Nightmare Long and The Day That Never Comes. Sadly, that's all I can say!

On the other hand, I did discover Vader's Litany at a local store for a ridiculously low price! SCORE!