The Main Downfall

metalathiest

Jan 25, 2003
Visit site
I assume you all understand the main downfall with Dark Tranquility and the utter yawningness I feel towards the band. God play a damn solo once and a while and stop making gothenburg death metal, all the trendy nu-metal children are finding out about the total simplicity and accessibility of this metal. Thus, move on, discover something better and set your spirit free.

My intial reaction is: :wave:

And then jusy move: :hotjump:

finally rest in your new realm of discoveries: :yell:

Any Age Of Mythology fans here?, im basing post off the 3rd chapter of that game...

My initial reaction to this thread: :Smug:

Then this: :confused:

Finally, I realized it's totally: :Spam:

Reactions: Villain
@metalathiest: there could actually be a point to your post, since it's true that a lot of bands in the past few years have learned how to direct their music in a way that is quite similar to the goteborg sound, both as it is now and as it was in the beginning. so it's indeed true that what dark tranquillity play is a little less innovative and a break from tradition than it was. i might go all the way to agree that some time soon the formula should really be revisited.
then again, you misspelled your username. wait, let me rephrase it so it sounds less judgemental: you misspelled your username.

rahvin said:
then again, you misspelled your username. wait, let me rephrase it so it sounds less judgemental: you misspelled your username.

I can see something else quite essential he has misspelled... :rolleyes:

rahvin said:
@metalathiest: there could actually be a point to your post, since it's true that a lot of bands in the past few years have learned how to direct their music in a way that is quite similar to the goteborg sound, both as it is now and as it was in the beginning. so it's indeed true that what dark tranquillity play is a little less innovative and a break from tradition than it was. i might go all the way to agree that some time soon the formula should really be revisited.
NO! there is no point!. This was a drunk post...

metalathiest said:
NO! there is no point!. This was a drunk post...
This thread has pretty much no point as well.

Arch said:
My initial reaction to this thread: :Smug:

Then this: :confused:

Finally, I realized it's totally: :Spam:

:lol: hahaha, Arch för president!! :lol:

rahvin said:

:lol: Rahvin should be vice, at least then :lol:

@Wazoo: I can be the president. You can be my intern. Kekeke. ^_^

no, the race is between carl and me, you annoying ciapapuer!

(that's supposed to mean 'something that catches dust', as in 'useless object creating clutter and annoyance'. i propose it for new official forum word)

That's quite the ambition. Well sir, when you've climbed the ranks and acquired such a position I hope you don't forget your fellow metal fan friends :D
and you know ..help 'em out a little bit
wink.gif

@mag: why are you assuming that he is going to win the race? support me, you have higher chances of getting something back. he just won't be able. :p