The Martins

i thought at first they were from chile cause of sweden but later found out they were from Uruguay on the documentary.. eventhough one is Swedish by birth Lopez

hungarian????????? LOPEZ????? what world do you live in man. theyre from uraguay, and as martin lopez said on the dvd, he grew up in sweden, but befriended mendez in uraguay.

Kinda funny that they would just meet each other and be named both Martin!

Ownt.

Where was Lopez's parents from? Spain? Uruguay?

hungarian????????? LOPEZ?????

Dude just because his lastname is spanish doesn't mean he has to be from Uruguay..

Both of them look like Moorish Spaniard dudes and could be from Spain, shit.

Dhein said:
Kinda funny that they would just meet each other and be named both Martin!

Ownt.

Where was Lopez's parents from? Spain? Uruguay?

Dude just because his lastname is spanish doesn't mean he has to be from Uruguay..

Both of them look like Moorish Spaniard dudes and could be from Spain, shit.
Yeah exactly. Lopez isn't Uraguayan, he just moved there when he was 5.

BurningSky said:
hungarian????????? LOPEZ????? what world do you live in man. theyre from uraguay, and as martin lopez said on the dvd, he grew up in sweden, but befriended mendez in uraguay.
Wrong. He grew up in Uraguay. Moved there when he was about 5.

Martyr said:
Yeah exactly. Lopez isn't Uraguayan, he just moved there when he was 5.
They're both Uruguayan. Lopez was born in sweden of uruguayan parents, moved to uruguay when he was 5, then moved back to sweden around 16.
Mendez was born in uruguay and moved with lopez to sweden.

there.

There's Spanish blood running in southern America, so it makes sense they look like Spaniards even though they are Uruguayan. Qué coño! !Viva Uruguay y España!

Demoke said:
There's Spanish blood running in southern America, so it makes sense they look like Spaniards even though they are Uruguayan. Qué coño! !Viva Uruguay y España!

Yea I know, I was trying to make the same point.