The Matrix Trilogy... of three.

|ngenius

Little Grasshopper
Nov 16, 2001
Barcelona
Visit site
Well, in order to open new eye-catching threads for those people who might browse this board, let's start this about the Wachowski brothers' saga. Personally, I like the screenplay, the visual effects and the general idea taken from the extra-mental reality theory, already defined by Locke about three centuries ago. Well, for the spanish speakers, I thought it was interesting:

http://cronicasdezion.arkania.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=350

I liked this second part, Matrix Reloaded, but I do agree that there's tones of things not that accurated, and even hilarious (like the two white ghosts, who the hell programmed such awful appearance?! People laugh at them when walking in his town, I'm sure!)

|ng.

|ngenius said:
Well, in order to open new eye-catching threads for those people who might browse this board, let's start this about the Wachowski brothers' saga. Personally, I like the screenplay, the visual effects and the general idea taken from the extra-mental reality theory, already defined by Locke about three centuries ago. Well, for the spanish speakers, I thought it was interesting:

http://cronicasdezion.arkania.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=350

I liked this second part, Matrix Reloaded, but I do agree that there's tones of things not that accurated, and even hilarious (like the two white ghosts, who the hell programmed such awful appearance?! People laugh at them when walking in his town, I'm sure!)

|ng.

for me the horrible thing about the last one is specially the french couple which in my opinion are a cheap way to get into the point of ehmmmm introduce the keymaker...

also the final (too "in_the_middle") and the scene about the tribal party were weak points of the movie...for the rest, I liked it a lot, and I wait with expectancy for the next one...

Oh! and cool link Ing

fv

bueno y un par de duencecillos y un troll...no esta tan mal, no???

esperemos que con el nuevo disco este foro se empiece a poblar de almas posteadoras!!! :)

fv

:cry: :cry: this thread has caused me extreme feelings of guilt.... :D
Robotcito,the thread you've just started is chupi and i'd love to discuss the Matrix... buuuuut right now i have no time,fucking exams will keep torturing me until the 17th :ill:

Actually today i feel i need this Harry Potter kid to either plant the pages of the stupid book i'm studying in my head or make every day have 36 hours!!!
: sniff :

see you in a couple (10 that is) days people

(and then we will talk vosotros y yo :p )

/troll (who smelled there were new replied and came for a quick break) :wave:

Reactions: |ngenius
tomorrow mel finishes her exams!!! :hotjump:

good luck...mel :p

fathervic (who wishes to stop his addiction to counterstrike and come more regularly!)

Reactions: |ngenius
Thank you melonaki mou :) :D

*triferi agalitsa*

my exams are over now :)
heheh Mr.Counterstrike addict the box says that such addictions disappear easily.so i guess we just have to wait :rolleyes: No,ok,seriously,happy killing my dearie :)

when my lazy ass permits me correcting a huge text i've written about Matrix,you'll be able to enjoy another one of my endless rambling on :)

bis bald!!
/trollie

You, spammers. :D In the meanwhile, I'm still receiving bad critics about Matrix Reloaded. That's probably because they don't have watched Terminator 3 yet...

|ng.

No, I haven't seen it either, but everything seems to point to the fact that Arnold is coming up with this sequel in order to pay the surgery of his stomach reduction. :p

|ng (Not a Terminator)

|ngenius said:
No, I haven't seen it either, but everything seems to point to the fact that Arnold is coming up with this sequel in order to pay the surgery of his stomach reduction. :p

|ng (Not a Terminator)

well as long as it's a good movie i normally don't mind what do they spend the money for on acount that they don't spend that money ON me :p

fv (not even a dsl)

@Mel: In Spain, this next wednesday. In yoghurtland... who knows? :p

@FV: Yep, but it all (and when I say "all" I mean everything in our lives, the world's fate and Sauron's ring, aside from what you are going to eat tonight) depends on what is the money spent on. In other words, if Arnold decides to invest all his fee into an art museum, the movie will be awesome. If he starts using surgery to modify his not-that-sculptured body... :ill: Maybe not.

|ng.

Matrix Reloaded was highly expected and broadly criticized. The movie wasn't as good as the first one, I have to admit, but it wasn't bad either. Too many special effects and a clear excess in fights, but it was not bad at all. The architect's speech seemed some kind of verbal settlement for what presumably was coming next but... it was nothing but a big amount of rubbish that has nothing to do with the final part. Once you've seen Revolutions, Reloaded seems a long and nicely decored shitty piece of crap you wasted your time in. Revolutions is even worse, no less than a sin against the audience, a crime towards every human being who watches that absurdity. I was going to make a review about the incoherent plot I've seen, but it would complete the waste of time, so... I give up. :)

|ng.

Having deep respect for our wise robot's opinion,i'll start by saying that i disagree :D In my humble opinion Matrix Revolutions was much better than Reloaded. The plot of course was a bit fucked up this time,too. However,there were no stupid commercialized parts like "the party in Zion" and the bullshit with this French disgustiung man and the Monica Belluchi :)yuck:). The French man appeared of course a bit and the audience had the chance to take a look at Monica's Breasts (a bit more of a tight dress and we would have seen everything :p ), but yeah this time LOVE was present through the film in a more tender and important way.I really enjoyed this strong bond between Neo and Trinity.This part of the concept was very sweet and meaningful.
I also enjoyed the battle with the machine,but above all I enjoyed the fight between Neo and Smith which was much more spectacular than in reloaded thanks to the special rainy ambient....

Apart from these,indeed the plot was in some points incoherent.Little girls,strange families and all sorts of things you can imagine mixed up... At least Matrix has now proven that it is a totally antiracistic film :ppp a multicultural one :p :D The main story was quite okay though.... The end sucked,but so it did in Reloaded,too.... Personally i'd preferred to know more details about what exactly happened to Neo... and above all hmmm if i'm not mistaken Morpheus and his gang haven't managed to save the world from the Matrix,as it was intended according to the first movie...

Indeed,the whole thing was a bit messy.... Maybe it would have been better if there were no second and third movie,who knows....
Anyway,now that they exist,i think Revolutions is better than Reloaded...The action scenes again ruled :) I think it's worth seeing,i'd give it a high mark if i were to rate it, even though the story didn't went exactly as i would have liked it to be....

I only hope there won't be another Matrix in 5-10 years....thing which hmmmm who knows maybe is probable judging by the implications that maybe Neo some day will return... brrrrrrrrrrr

/troll