The Mentality of Averse Sefira

Even though your culture oppresses women you still suck, you fucking towelhead

u tlakin to me....boy.....tlak about opression of women....hahaha...!!!..[pwnage]Islam was the first religion to give women rights for inheriance....Pakistan has had a female prime minister (prime minister has all teh powers )...adn how many American women been president...??.....exactly my point....hahha.....ppl are so messed up these days....tehy are way too mis informed about issues..im guessing ure only source about women issues from Ais isa prolly teh mass freakin media...whci is biased as hell aready....h.hahaha.....i cant beleive u called me a towelhead...ahahah....thats freakin hilarous....coz those are Afghan ppl.....no one i know wears a freakin towle....hahaha.......!!!!!......PEAC EOUT [/pwnage]

Teh women in teh power r prbbly corrupt...!!!!....!!!!!!!....i was jsut bustin' ya ballz...!!!...!!!!....!!!!...gtfo!!!...hahaha....ha...!!!!...PAEC OEUT

...and u think these are SENSIBLE thoghts....!!!...hahha....u have to eb teh most dimwitted,idiotic gullable fuck ive ever known...hahhaha...!!....its a shame internet give any friggin idiot a voice....now idiots like this poster would think this redneck-knowitall from Texas is his sole authority of morals ,,,,....feck me.....but teh day a moronic idiot liek this can make claims and ppl say its sensible......im outta here.....aliens please take me away....!!!......hahaha.......PEAC EOUT

It's obvious you can't write, now convinced you can't read and comprehend. Understand what's being conveyed before you say anything. I will not dignify any or your ridiculous comments. Idiots like you: who could'nt find their ass with a flashlight, both hands and a map turn potentially interesting threads into fuckin' trainwrecks. If you don't have an intellectual response, go sit in the corner and shut the fuck up.

While Waz is assuming too much about the dude, I think theres nothing sensible or interesting about Wrath's thoughts.

:lol:

He actually had a good argument but that comment "PM has all powers" totally ruined it

ok point taken...maybe the "teh" ruined it...or the logic that a politician can actually have all the powers....thogh currently Pakistan is under a dictator ....so he prety much does have all the power.....

While Waz is assuming too much about the dude, I think theres nothing sensible or interesting about Wrath's thoughts.

yeah i understand......i just was puzzled when the poster said...these are sensible thoughts...hahha......alrighty thne.....i digress...no more political or inflamatory posts from me....!!!........Peace to u all...!!!......Keep rockin......PEAC EOUT

All I'm saying WAZ is read and comprehend what's being said. Initially I did say they were "sensible" comments, but I then retracted the "endless breeding" as being sensible. I do feel the "hornets nest" is a good analogy. Remember, in 2003 the United States unleashed their "shock and awe" campaign, essentialy bombarding Bagdad. The "fist" striking a "hornets nest." Now, the "hornets"(insurgents) are on the prowl. But, this thread was for the music of Averse Sefira , in conjunction, with some of the comments I read by Wrath in an interview. In searching the internet, most of what I've read has not been good, about their music. But, as stated before I don't believe everything I read !!!!! PEAC OUT.

welp folks, it doesn't get much more ludicrous than black metal + philosophy.

Human nature (and Mormonism) propogates "endless breeding", not Christianity, which, if anything, stifles it. What a quack.
edit: if you need proof, look at population statistics in various countries

It looks like you haven't been paying attention to those demographic statistics yourself. Population growth is very rapid in parts of the world where Christianity is still an active force (sub-Saharan Africa and Latin America) and non-existent in countries that are primarily secular (Western Europe and Japan). If you think about it, it makes perfect sense - Christianity not only has that 'be fruitful and multiply' command it inherited from Judaism, but the patriarchal nuclear family (with lots of kids) represents an idealized reflection of the Christian cosmic order.

Not to mention that the LDS church is clearly an offshoot of Christianity...

It looks like you haven't been paying attention to those demographic statistics yourself. Population growth is very rapid in parts of the world where Christianity is still an active force (sub-Saharan Africa and Latin America) and non-existent in countries that are primarily secular (Western Europe and Japan). If you think about it, it makes perfect sense - Christianity not only has that 'be fruitful and multiply' command it inherited from Judaism, but the patriarchal nuclear family (with lots of kids) represents an idealized reflection of the Christian cosmic order.

Not to mention that the LDS church is clearly an offshoot of Christianity...

well, the trend is developed countries = no growth / developing = high growth. My point was that Christianity had little to do with it. Promoting monogamy would be that "little".

Yes, LDS are clearly an offshoot and clearly looked down upon by fellow protestants (this has more to do with its 'leadership' They finnally caught that guy tho). "Be fruitfull and muliply" was old testament btw. Humans occupied like 1 acre of land somewhere in Iran afawct. Next stop, Mars. :loco:

Waz is actually correct in the fact that in the very beginning of the religion of Islam, women are stated to have rights equal to that of men, especially in cases of divorce (and other things I'm too lazy to bring up).