The Metal Masters Tour!

No way!

I'm a huge DIO fan! The only Sabbath album I truly like is Heaven and Hell. Sorry guys, but I think Ozzie is crap! I like Warpigs though.

Ronnie baby! Go Ronnie!

I heard about this at a Testament show a couple weeks ago, what a killer lineup! The only thing that could be better was if Maiden was also on the bill. Can't wait for this tour!

Not really a fan.
But I did see Halford support Maiden on the brave new world tour.

I remember walking into the arena whilst he was playing (like I said not a fan and the bar was open) And I looked up and said to my mate "fuck man thats rob Halford there".

One of the few times I've been struck with who I was watching. First time was Guns and Roses in 92.

Just thought I would share this with you :)

Ya know, I saw this tour and just groaned. I called it the No Country For Old Men Tour. What bothers me is all these struggling young bands that can't get a major tour any more because the few remain old timers who can headline don't take new young artists. Look at Maiden. Last tour was Queensryche, this tour it's Steve's daughter. How the hell is an In Flames, Arch Enemy, Killswitch Engage, Nightwish or Within Temptation supposed to get exposed to a wider audience?

I'm know I'm in the minority here but this does not interest me at all.

I rarely watch the opening bands. I am usually not even inside by then. If I am inside, I sure as hell want to hear a band I already know and like, unless they are the type of band where as soon as you hear them you are like, "Oh I am buying that CD today!".

I can NOT believe I already have something else booked on the 30th!!! :cry:
Un-F*ing-believable. Maybe I can still make it out in time for Priest.......but I want to see Motorhead....and Heaven and Hell........and Testament........ :cry: Maybe a trek to Phoenix is at hand. :erk: *sigh*