Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I go to the mall once a week

• Sharing potations with men turns me on

• I wear eyeliner and listen to CoB

• Total voters
Uhm yeah, Adriana Lima is gracing the cover of GQ, btw.
Otherwise that mag really sucks. Just what I want to be seen in - skinny, green, Polo jeans. No man actually wears any of that shit.

well I do listen to COB

COB_Moyshe_fr_s.jpg

:worship:

Haha, I have actually been hugged a lot more recently than I used to by my male friends, something which I actually find kind of odd; sure, if you haven't seen one another in a long time, an embrace may be called for, but instead of a firm and proper handshake? Nope. These persons are far from metrosexuals, but it seems the mores of the latter are spreading rapidly
one word

stockholm

real world example of the gayifying of man.... just off of the NY Nightly News ... the former CBGB's location just opened up as a John Varvatos company store ... NY HAS to be gayer than SF at this point.

1.jpg

vavartos03.jpg

one word

stockholm

These guys aren't from Stockholm, but you're right about the city itself; this place is ridiculously fashion conscious. And that applies to dames and blokes alike of course, but even more so to the latter. I'm starting to suspect that the, completely accurate, idea of swedish women being so hot, owes a lot to how well they dress and their obsession with make-up and never leaving the house without it.

I'm starting to suspect that the, completely accurate, idea of swedish women being so hot, owes a lot to how well they dress and their obsession with make-up and never leaving the house without it.

do not believe it comrade

real world example of the gayifying of man.... just off of the NY Nightly News ... the former CBGB's location just opened up as a John Varvatos company store ... NY HAS to be gayer than SF at this point.

1.jpg

vavartos03.jpg

A rare case where the models are actually uglier than the Ramones (which is nearly impossible to achieve)