the mike solo acoustic album

Double CD of Opeth Acoustic Tracks.

Like what Sevendust did.

It would be my new fav drinking album.

Morrigan: yeah, but it's fun to think about it and smile and know it'll never happen.

I'd like to hear To Bid You Farewell and Advent.

'Twould be cool....

....especially since Opeth's albums would mperhaps become havier since mike uses all his acoustic parts for his solo project....

I spoke with opeths management just now,after being told to KINDLY fuck off they slipped up and confirmed that plans for an album of nothing but palm mutes will be released early next year,with a tour to follow shortly thereafter.

:kickass:

DISCLAIMER: i didn't actually talk to opeth's management. but, i think it would be an insult to music if he didn't do this. *starts the wave*

Fucker, got me excited and shit...

Still, signed.

Ridiculous idea, and I think everyone knew you didn't talk to their manager. And most of us prefer having a real complete Opeth album fueled with brutality rather than your accoustic solo stuff. So if Mike doesn't do that, he's insulting music? Haha, what the heck.
He could do both?

I would buy that CD in a heartbeat! His mellow stuff is so beautiful!
I agree. Coil is beautiful.

I'd rather have a Damnation 2, except I would want it be more 'burden-ish' and 'coil-tastic' than anything off Damnation.

I'd buy that album IF and ONLY IF he would do "Never Gonna Give You Up" by Rick Astley and "Daddy Cool" from Boney M all acoustic.
So, come on guys only 97 pages left:headbang: