The mini site has opened!

I have good reasons to believe that the last song on the sampler will be the one best song Katatonia has ever done so far.
If what we hear is the verse then it has got the best chorus potential ever

the samples sound really good actually, now we have to wait almost 2 fuckin months for the album..

so theres gonna be no new merchandise like shirts/hoodies etc, thats sad, I wanted a Katatonia shirt, too bad Peacevile didnt do what Century media does, they always offer a combo t shirt/CD deal

Ordered both the CD and the Vinyl. I was hoping for a deluxe version of the CD instead of a vinyl but oh well. I guess if something else comes out I will probably by that too. :kickass:

The digibook version is the limited version of the CD.

There will be normal CD packed in super-jewel case as peaceville usually do these days (I suppose it will be available when the digibook sell out).

Of course I have pre-ordered mine already. The signed postcard is too good to miss it :D

As far as I remember they've planned to release a new single ??

Do you know anything about it ??

Yeah does anyone know sth about that? some day even this ball must be rolling :p

and about the site. hope that isnt all of news and song material we get until the cd comes out, heh?