the misfits

Now only if Jerry Only would just give in and go back to glenn, i mean Dr. Chud has been helping out, Doyle as well. Why not Jerry?? Well Ive heard Chud is, no confirmation myself. I mean even Graves new stuff kicks ass. JerrY's killing the name, dont get me wrong marky ramone and Dez kick ass but his vocals are not Glenn or Michale caliber, hell they arent even Myke Hideous caliber.

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
Now only if Jerry Only would just give in and go back to glenn, i mean Dr. Chud has been helping out, Doyle as well. Why not Jerry?? Well Ive heard Chud is, no confirmation myself. I mean even Graves new stuff kicks ass. JerrY's killing the name, dont get me wrong marky ramone and Dez kick ass but his vocals are not Glenn or Michale caliber, hell they arent even Myke Hideous caliber.

yeah seroiusly, jerry is killing not only the name but the legacy... actually robo is drumming, but thats ok...:headbang:

misfits are killer! I love all the early l.p.s(I still have on vinyl.)walk among us is my fave.

They're definitely my favorite punk band. If only Glenn Danzig would come to his senses and go back to the misfits then they wouldn't suck anymore.