The most anticipated release of 2005, ...is finally here

KICK FUCKING ASS!!!

Downloading them now, the old versions of "Dying Season" and "Arrows of Agony" were indeed pretty much the best fucking thrash metal that's been released since 1992. Not kidding either, Exodus, Destruction, Kreator, Death Angel and all the other "come back" bands might as well just fucking throw in the towel before Heathen comes to show them how the fuck you play proper thrash metal. Raah. FUCKING AWESOME.

EDIT: "Empty Nothingness" -- fucking awesome as well. Makes the new Exodus look like a joke. :erk:

Aye, Heathen were one of the most creative thrash bands, hats off to them. Progressive, subtle, explorative - ahead of their time in some respects. I'd very much like to hear them do something new without clinging to their retro roots, but oh well, at least they remain the most listenable thrash band going.

Yes, well, it doesn't transport my mind to a realm of spiritual refreshment, but it's reasonably adequate as far as mindless entertainment goes.

Erik said:
Yes, well, it doesn't transport my mind to a realm of spiritual refreshment, but it's reasonably adequate as far as mindless entertainment goes.
HAAHAHHAAH

Erik said:

I'd rather be a pretentious elitist than a consistantly inebriated Katatonia-worshipping emo homosexual (and I stopped being pretentious a while back <3).

(Proof of most of these attributes here: )

The Tragedy Of Man said:
I'd rather be a pretentious elitist than a consistantly inebriated Katatonia-worshipping emo homosexual (and I stopped being pretentious a while back <3).

(Proof of most of these attributes here: )
ya that one is on me have fun at my expense lads :) btw i'm generally happy and satisfied nowadays so calling me emo isnt really gong to work sorry

constantly inebriated? 'kin hell i wish ×D

Heathen. One of the thrash bands my friend recommended me because their whole discrography is downloadable for free from their website. The other band....Intruder. Then there was another one I haven't downloaded the albums from yet. I haven't really listened to any of this stuff though. >_>