The most anticipated release of 2005, ...is finally here

Oh yeah, because Black Metal has tremendous vocals. I can't believe how consumed so many people have gotten into extreme Metal where something more "normal" can't be appreciated.

Normal being not extreme Metal, dolt. That wasn't much of a curveball, you know.

Sweet Savage said:
That's because he can sing, but you wouldn't know anything about that, would you.

Yeah cuz his suburban, out of tune, cracky, pubescent voice exemplifies everything there is to know about good singing.

Dodens Grav said:
Oh yeah, because Black Metal has tremendous vocals. I can't believe how consumed so many people have gotten into extreme Metal where something more "normal" can't be appreciated.

Come on, you know better then this. Statements such as this are just as unfounded as "You don't like Opeth because its too complex for you!"

His voice is not as steady as it was in the 80's, but it's held up fairly well. Besides, it's almost always about the music.

If the full length is this good than I believe that Heathen will be the saviours of the modern thrash scene (I say modern as in the current state of thrash, I'm not ignorant thinking they are a new band or anything).

People. Shut up. His voice is fine for thrash metal. I don't know what you're talking about. I'm a fucking vocals whore. :lol:

His vocals fit the music great. He slightly resembles joe comeau who played guitar in Overkill plus sang on Annihilator's 'Carnival Diablos', 'Waking The Fury'.

Ironbird666 said:
If the full length is this good than I believe that Heathen will be the saviours of the modern thrash scene (I say modern as in the current state of thrash, I'm not ignorant thinking they are a new band or anything).

Hirax are already the unsung "saviours" of the current state of thrash.

I doubt that even Heathen could make a good enough record to best them.

forget about Hirax...

if you want the saviours, try Sauron, Bywar, Corrupted or Aura Noir...
..Thrash is still very much alive without looking for shitty 99th rate bands such as Hirax... :(

T.I.E. said:
forget about Hirax...

if you want the saviours, try Sauron, Bywar, Corrupted or Aura Noir...
..Thrash is still very much alive without looking for shitty 99th rate bands such as Hirax... :(
:cry:

Hirax are 1st rate.

However Sauron do kick a large amount of ass, provided you mean the one from Michigan.

is there another one playing good raw thrash band ? indeed I was mentioning them...

and you can check Harbringer too... the brother of one of the dudes from Sauron plays guitar in it and it's classic NWOBHM just a little htrashier, think Early Maiden meets Satan... only a raw demo exists yet but I've got it ! :D

White's voice is not as fucking steady as it was in the 80's stupid Mr. Erik so shut your face. That's not to say that he doesn't kick royal fucking ass. That's like saying that Halford's voice isn't as steady as when they recorded Stained Class. It's true, but it's not a big deal.

Anyway...T.I.E., how the fuck do you know about Harbinger all the way in France?