the most "metal" piece

Megadeth - Holy Wars...The Punishment Due
Metallica - Master of Puppets
Dream Evil - Break the Chains
Stratovarius - Black Diamond
Judas Priest - Electric Eye

I have to go with one of Darg's favorite's.... Accept !! (just joking Dargor as I know you don't like accept, but you might check out the lead guitar work.) Anyway.... Accept's "Too High to get it Right" is as "metal" as it gets. That dual guitar "wall of sound" and the militaristic backing vocals combined with Udo's intense lead vocals scream...... "metal !!!!"

Bryant

ANAL CUNT - "I Kicked you in the Stomache Because you were Pregnant"

HAhahahahahahhahahahahha80w 9ery 8089s702 iougs]as[fsda\[adsf\]]\sdfa\]sdaf]\\sadf]\ds][esfa[]sf[]][er]\[wqr=90wer0rwe324234092340-9()()(39cough

Slayer- Raining blood
Iron Maiden- Aces High
Metallica- Hit the lights
Megadeth- Raining blood
Ozzy-Mr.Crowler(Randy is amazing on it :) )

man, do you guys realize that there is now a two page opinion thread that not one person has starting a fight, or even disputing anothers opinion. Everyone is just giving their own opinion. Maybe it's something about the water in this corner, but I must say that I am, and everyone should be, at least a little impressed.

Note: This post isn't meant to have any sarcasm in it, but if you like, you can add a little sarcasm (or any other inflection of the voice) to spice it up. I also can't give any other songs that would define metal anymore then what has already been posted, but I've only been into it for a couple of years now so I haven't had a whole lot of time to listen to bands and formulate my idea of metal. *shrug

MC Pee pants said:
man, do you guys realize that there is now a two page opinion thread that not one person has starting a fight, or even disputing anothers opinion. Everyone is just giving their own opinion. Maybe it's something about the water in this corner, but I must say that I am, and everyone should be, at least a little impressed.

Note: This post isn't meant to have any sarcasm in it, but if you like, you can add a little sarcasm (or any other inflection of the voice) to spice it up. I also can't give any other songs that would define metal anymore then what has already been posted, but I've only been into it for a couple of years now so I haven't had a whole lot of time to listen to bands and formulate my idea of metal. *shrug

I, too am impressed by this. It isn't very often that you come across a peaceful opinion thread, especially after the end of the first page of replies, in fact, it's almost never.

This is a tough one, so many old school classics like meagadeths rattlehead, and maybe metallicas metal millitia. The one thats sticks out in my head the most is forbiddens through eyes of glass.