The most ridiculous Opeth ebay item......ever

Well, if this is real, which it appears to be. You would have to be pretty fucking strapped for cash to sell something like this?! Plus "move on with your life" "I don't care what it sells for" so if it's not for money, then move on by throwing the shit in the bin LOL. Is someone here r***e? Love to hear Mike's thoughts on this one lol. It looks as if he was planning a "chip/candy carbonara". Wtf is the point of putting this up? This chick has way to much time if she can be fucked putting such crap up on Ebay. Plus none of it's signed, or even remotely related to Opeth. "would just like to get on with my life, Oh the turmoil you must be in! LOL, she's had this crap since 04, if it was so heart breaking and terrible, why hold onto such painful memories for 4 years lol. It looks as if he just doodles as well. What's mendez doing with a dimmu borgir notepad? A guilty pleasure of bass player? Lol even the tickets to see him! omfg thats so unbelievable stupid.

I'm assuming that banknote is absolutely worthless, right? Cause I can't comprehend why she'd be selling money...

thats pretty stupid imo, thats memories for her, id have just thrown them out or kept them, i dont see who would want martin medez' shopping list hahaha
maybe if it were mikaels..............

And apparently she's now married to some other dude and pregnant. If I were him, I'd be concerned that she's only just now trying to move on.

Yeah, that's right, I googled the broad.

This is so ridiculous that I'm considering buying it just to get her address so I can go to her house and punch her in the mouth.

No wonder he dumped her ass.