The MP3's

koelling

APT Keyboardist
Dec 27, 2007
We know that the MP3's on both our website and the MySpace page are very low quality. I had so many comments about them I had to go listen myself and must admit they do not represent the final mix very well. Today I received a call from a very good friend in the music business and he said he listened to the MP3's a few days ago and thought the mixes sounded "ok" but then, upon receiving the actual disc today was blown away by the difference in quality. This coming one day after one of our own mods asked me if the MP3's on our MySpace site were the final mixes. The problem will be solved soon as we have someone who is willing to take the original CD files and turn them into quality MP3s.

Also, the website will be changing every day over the next week. The pages that come up blank (studio diary, fan club, chat, etc.) will be finished here and there. To view these you might have to delete your cookies or history. So, if in a week the website looks like it has not been touched, you know what to do.

Steve, I have EAC. I can fix you up whenever. In fact, I still need to burn the disc, which I'll do in the next day or 2. I can burn you a disc of the whole CD in 320 kbit/sec mp3, if you like.