The MSN thread!!!!!

Ultimate_Symphony said:
Don't we already have that MSN icon thingy? :D Anyhow, whoever wants to add me can click on the msn icon :p
You are right.
I read somewhere that there are many people who use programs to scan message boards in order to find emails. Then, they send you lots of spam. That's why i think it's not a good idea to write your mail here

Raistlin1980 said:
You are right.
I read somewhere that there are many people who use programs to scan message boards in order to find emails. Then, they send you lots of spam. That's why i think it's not a good idea to write your mail here
your right , i just recieved a letter from awoman in africa, saying her husband has died and left her 12 million dollars, and she wants me to put that in my account , now if that aint shit what isnt ffs, would be good if it were for real though, :D

my contact info is in my profile. I ain't gonna post it here for random ragamuffins to peruse and add me to their lists for no reason! I shall only speak to those who seek me out through my profile, for surely those who go to such lengths must have interesting or important things to say.

=D

Right, right???

Ok, no. :(