DT Directory

Thanatos

payaso
Oct 28, 2001
Hades
Well since a lot of people has been saying "I have icq too in case you want to know" I thought a DT directory thread would be useful, post here your icq number, msn handle or any other instant messaging service info where you'd like to be reached by other forum members.

icq# 5619811

msn messenger abigor60@hotmail.com

I don't have an instant message utility.

If you are on Neopets (I doubt anyone is), you can Neomail me.
<---- my username is the same as here.

Anyone who wishes can reach me by the below two buttons (pm and email). Don't be afraid...
vvvvv

icq#: 148366541 (it's also on my profile)

and on the um irc server ( /server irc.mahke.net ), on the um chan (#ultimatemetal) under my nick (and various others for that matter :p)

ICQ: 34835980 and MSN: juuso23@hotmail.com <-- which is also my e-mail.
And as Siren and rahvin, I can also be found from #ultimatemetal on IRC, server irc.mahke.net (or just use the UM chat from the main page)

Villain: voititko muuten sen Ulverin levyn Huuto.netistä? Katoin että sulla oli ainakin korkein huuto aika lopussa. Olisin iteki ollu kiinnostunu levystä jos ei ois tämmönen rahapula :)

Originally posted by Qsilver

Villain: voititko muuten sen Ulverin levyn Huuto.netistä? Katoin että sulla oli ainakin korkein huuto aika lopussa. Olisin iteki ollu kiinnostunu levystä jos ei ois tämmönen rahapula :)

En. Joku mulukku (ei millään pahalla) tuli ja korotti 20 sentillä just ennen kun kauppa meni kiinni - en tajunnut kytätä siellä loppuun asti! :(

Noh, joku toinen kerta...

(Sorry for the incorrect language usage - I was just talking bullshit of all you here and didn't want you to know it :p)

-Villain

Well I'm not in icq very often, but it's nice to have a little chat sometimes, take FatherVic as an example, the way he behaves in the forum, posting irritating comments and insulting everybody at any possible time makes you think he's some sort of spaniard genetic experiment gone wrong but while chatting with him I realized he's actually a very cool guy ;)

what????? meeeeee???? ehmmmmmm who were you talking with Jacinto????? :p

fathervic (not using ICQ for comercial reasons)

BTW: if needed PM or EMAIL me....don't worry....I won't eat you...humans don't taste good....

[TVShop]My 'commercial problems' got solved after I started using Trillian. I can't even imagine how I managed to live without it.

Now also _you_ can have your own Trillian. It is a program that does everything for you. After you've purchased it, you won't need any other programs. Trillian is also easy to use and blah blah.. And if you d/load it within next 30 days, you'll get much chupi extra stuff with it. So Go now to the Trillian's home page and download it. It is free to get and use, and if you aren't content with it, we'll give you all your money back. So call now and get your own Trillian today![/TVShop]

Qsilver (sober)

edit: eh... :rolleyes:

I've tried Trilliant and it doesn't leave my clothes that white.....wait....oh not I'm mistaking product!!! Nah....really Trillian do more think that I can use...and so I asked myself why should I use another program for the ICQ number when I could use bare ICQ :)

fathervic (icqist)