The new album?

I like it more then Materia, tho that was a good cd but alot less agressive. I love the older cds and keep them close to opeth for a reason. ;) I like it tho i need to listen more, ive been stuck on Decadence and Non human level lately. ;)

NOVEMBREEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D

This album is great!
The more I hear to it...
The more I like it :D

Ciao Diandra pazzerella ...

ragazzi ci vediamo al concerto certo certo!

grazie carmelito
grazie massimino
grazie beppuccio
grazie luchillo

:kickass:

I've just read that the gig in Este together with Ensoph has been postponed... So I can attend the gig of EntombeD :headbang: without thinkin' that Novembre are playin' somewhere else. Though I'm sorry for a couple or three of you from here, but the date will be recovered soon!

Unfortunately 'The Blue' hasn't arrived yet here in Florence :cry:. I was sure that I would've spent the whole afternoon in listenin' the cd with the booklet in hands, reading lyrix and so forth, but it won't arrive before next week-end.

@ Spectral Sorrow
I've just read the interview on Metalitalia and noticed with pleasure that Carmelo prefers the same new songs as me :), such as 'Bluecracy', but especially the last 3 episodes, which are really outstanding :worship:! Also what he says about the colour of his music...
Well, I haven't liked answers related to home & foreign politics so much to be honest, but was a very good interview.

Spectral, Nightimist, if you've found latest reviews and interviews pls, tell me, bcs I'm workin' too much lately and I don't have so much time to wander 'round here, tks!

I tried hard this week end in Verona but since "pentagramma" closed...

the metal scene in Verona saw disappear the best shop ever had :worship:

I WANT TO UNDERSTAND (hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahah :loco: )
what they say....

NOVEMBREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I got it today, finally :dopey:
And I have to tell you Nightimist that you were wrong, 'coz it was released on a beautiful edition, not a simple jewel case as for the previous records. I won't tell you anything else for the moment, just make it yours soon!
Now let me go to sleep and think about me tomorrow evening, makin' some :kickass: at the gig of AnathemA!

Yeah, this time he made a great job!
To be honest, I didn't like so much the artwork of 'Materia', though the record is a manifest in my opinion but this last time, it will be for the blue, that is a colour I like so much and that I've always related so much to Novembre's music and their lyrix, their Mediterranean style and so forth... he really made a great job :dopey::dopey::dopey:!

To tell you the truth, I haven't paid yet so much attention to the lyrix, apart a few verses here and there from the songs I love the most, but they're obviously in line with always written in past.

Lucky those who'll be attending their gig this Friday in Rome, I'd like to be there :cry:

yeah i haven't read the lyrics very well too, i had no time but i'm planning to do it as soon as possible, i bet they're good as usual. I really would like to can go to England and see them with paradise lost and Swallow the sun, what a gig!

yeah i haven't read the lyrics very well too, i had no time but i'm planning to do it as soon as possible, i bet they're good as usual. I really would like to can go to England and see them with paradise lost and Swallow the sun, what a gig!

I didn't know there will be even Swallow the sun :cry::cry::cry:
It's an EVENT and it will never happen in Italy :erk:. All great bands!

In fact :err: It looks more like if Trieste had been chosen just to represent that 'world' or 'place' of the lyrix situated 'at the borders', but apparently has nothing to do with with the history or roots of the town :confused: Maybe we will read more in the next interviews, who knows...

And the more I listen to 'Anaemia', read the lyrix and watch the clip, I have the impression that the girl had not to go around, but being closed into a darkened and empty room or something like that...

I don't think it was referred to Italian people only! I've heard it too, but generally speaking about whole Europe or the entire world, if I well remember. Are you sure it was referred exclusively to Italy? It wouldn't be a surprise, 'coz unfortunately we've got the records for several things, but would be pretty sad trusting such a superstition...