the new behemoth...

WhiteBeastofWotan

Apostitutes!
May 22, 2003
Philly
Visit site
so i dloaded "Demigod". HOLY SHIT! ITS AWESOME! Its a million times better than Zos Kia Cultus which i thought was a little boring. Close to as good as satanica. I'm definitely getting it when it comes out in the US.

yeh i first discovered behemoth on the amon amarth/dying fetus tour...
they were fucking awesome...

"this next song is called... CHRIIISTIANS... TOOO... THE LIOOOONS!!!" *much headbanging*

"Demigod" is the best Behemoth CD period....much better than Zos kia cultus and Thelema 6..... Satanica and Pandemonic Incantations are almost as good but Demigod tops all.

Yeah this album refreshes the bands set list for sure, I cannot wait to check them out again. I want to get there second dvd that just came out. Nergal is such a work horse. I love the new artwork as well for the album.

I want that cd so fucking bad. I will definatly be going to their show when their tour hits jaxx.

Yes this is their best and the songwriting have topped all expectations and finally the have some interesting leads I found most of their leads on previous efforts boring

HELL YEAH! Totally brutal album! I am so pumped already for the concert coming here in Michigan in February :hotjump: I will have to miss the one with Nile and BDM and K.D. because it is on a weekday. I can't even imagine seeing Behemoth live *drools* This show is going to fucking slay :headbang: And Suffocation, too man. WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!