New Behemoth CD - "Demigod"

V.V.V.V.V. said:
Indeed, it's a great slab of modern death metal. Behemoth are, however, incredibly fucking brutal. I know what you mean though. :p
Behemoth aren't brutal death metal in the sense I am talking about. They don't play mindless blastcore like Devourment, Severed Savior, Prositute Disfigurement, Decrepit Birth, etc. IMO Behemoth play traditional death metal in the vein of Morbid Angel and Vader.

Life Sucks said:
Behemoth aren't brutal death metal in the sense I am talking about. They don't play mindless blastcore like Devourment, Severed Savior, Prositute Disfigurement, Decrepit Birth, etc. IMO Behemoth play traditional death metal in the vein of Morbid Angel and Vader.

Prositute Disfigurement aren't mindless. They have extremely precise melodic riffs and solos. I can see where you got the others, though.

Life_Sucks said:
You can't buy it yet. It won't hit stores until 2005 in the USA, and the end of 2004 in Europe. You need to download it. I have it downloaded, but I will definitely be buying it when it comes out.

I went to the record store yesterday and the salesclerk gave me this you-have-a-shemale-sign-on-your-forehead look and told me "We're not selling it yet."

I was like "Okay!" and left and then I felt bothered almost the whole night before going to see some bands. Now I'm just trying to download it... BUT fuck! I don't have a dc++ cos I have this weird internet connection which doesn't allow me to share stuff with others and now it seems I can't download it...

Yeah, the drums are slightly overkill at times. Inferno seems to have tripled his trigger speed or something, but I still like it.

misfit said:
Sounds like someone has a firewall

Now don't you laugh at me buddy! :)
It's not about my firewall. I can just turn it off if I want to.
The problem is that the whole apartment building I'm living in is using the same connection. It's kinda hard to explain but I can't use the dc++ 'cos it would take too much space or something and then the others wouldn't have the ability to use internet. So everytime I'm trying to use my dcc or dc++ the action is canceled... But yeah, this is getting off-topic...

hmm.. have you tried any other p2p?
soulseek, kazaa.. ?
ftp is an idea too..

i got demigod from soulseek.. many people are sharing that already

Oceanic Motion said:
Finally got round to listening to it while I was back at Uni and I'd say without a doubt its the best release of 2004, IMO, and marginally better than ZKC.

Not the best of the year, IMO, but marginally better than ZKC is right.