The new Blackfield album teaser

LORD DARKSOUL

Welcum 2 my funeral
Blackfield's Myspace

OMG! Many of the songs on this album sound as if they're going to be even more miserable than the self-titled disc!

It's supposedly comming out in September... so if the end of that month rolls around and you notice that I've stopped posting, it's probably because I will have cried myself to sleep and drown in my own tears while listening to that album! I want everyone here to dance at my funeral!

Steven Wilson for Queen!:worship:

MadTinus said:
Haha, yeah, I really liked the song too, can't wait for the album.

I was not referring to the new song as I was the sampler with 30 second clips from each of the songs (aka the new album preview). The full song is decent, but the really soft melancholy tracks seem like they are gong to be even more awesome!

Oh, and doesn't it suck that everything I post on the PT forum is automatically deleted?

LordDarksoul said:
I was not referring to the new song as I was the sampler with 30 second clips from each of the songs (aka the new album preview). The full song is decent, but the really soft melancholy tracks seem like they are gong to be even more awesome!
I listened to that once a while ago, combined with the full song it surely made me curious.
LordDarksoul said:
Oh, and doesn't it suck that everything I post on the PT forum is automatically deleted?
Haha, is it? But yeah, it does suck!

LordDarksoul said:
Blackfield's Myspace

It's supposedly comming out in September... so if the end of that month rolls around and you notice that I've stopped posting, it's probably because I will have cried myself to sleep and drown in my own tears while listening to that album! I want everyone here to dance at my funeral!
emo

LifeDepraved said:
*falls over*
*points and laughs*
Eve: oh. That looks like fun
*falls over next to kev*
hugot said:
c'mon Eve, admit it! you're loving it!! if not, you know i'll cut myself!!!!
I haven’t actually listened to Once. I listened to the 30 second album preview thing. Then I got distracted by Steve Wilson’s MySpace. I played two Blackfield songs on the way to the snow the other weekend when I went up with my friends. One of them said she really like it.

in_absentia said:
hey guys first time i post here. i went onto the SW site and heard that track its freakin awesome! and yeah SW is a freakin genius
OMG The creepy kid is following me!!!11!!!!!11111onetwothree!!
hugot said:
right eve... off i go!
Wait, I’m coming with you…
Demonspell said:
The Unquiet Grave
“holy fucking shit” that song Is good.