Bands that make you BLEED inside!

What you listen to and what makes you bleed inside, its cool to see what everyone listens to on these pages.... porcupine tree. a brilliant band introduced to me on these pages, ISIS a contrast to what i knew of deep music.. I thank you all.. however I love one thing the most... hearing music that brings me to absolute TEARS! Here are some of my fav.. list your own

Ok Katatonia of course, with Deadhouse... thats a song to die to

Paradise Lost.. makes me feel dead most of the album

ok onto some deep stuff:

Depeche mode are strong with songs like : Its No Good.. and Enjoy The Silence

i could go on with loads of Katatonia songs, cos most of those gave me tears Saw you Drown. my sweet nurse... For my Demons..

oh my the tears i cried..... :cry:

so tell me please. what musically gets those depressed miserable dark juices flowing..

make me BLEED!

Katatonia of course.....
Red House Painters
Sigur Ros
Jeff Buckley, and even his dad Tim Buckley
GARY JULES
Aeon Spoke
Agents of Obliveon
Deadboy and the Elephant men
Novembers Doom
Coldplay
HIM

This is just what came to mind....mind you not all of the artists songs have that heart KILLING feel but at least a couple of songs from each band mentioned have had that thing where I can relate so much to the music or the lyrics that it has (sometimes) an overpowering effect on me...

sure there're artists providing such an emotional and heart-stabing feeling Her Own Pride is talking about, i can deeply relate to it, every time a bit different, depending on how intensive you're leting it have the effect on you...

yes, Katatonia of course...
Jeff Buckley
Aeon Spoke
Shape of Despair
Isis
Dredg
Sometree
Ufomammut
Isihia
Red House Painters

and some more for sure..

Good stuff mentioned here.....i also like Depeche Mode, but it gets flamed by nearly everyone in such a forum (...but Songs of Faith and Devotion would be my Favourite).
When in a bad mood i also like some german gothrock bands (hrhrhr....). You could try Dreadful Shadows or Garden of Delight if you want to (but i dont think so)........yeah, and also old Moonspell

Katatonia and Anathema move me quite intensely.

Also Opeth, Porcupine Tree (mainly In Absentia), Blackfield, Alice In Chains, Daylight Dies, Green Carnation, My Dying Bride, Pearl Jam (1st 3 albums)...

In the right mood I can also really crave female-fronted bands like After Forever and The Gathering.

Lord_AgathoN said:
Good stuff mentioned here.....i also like Depeche Mode, but it gets flamed by nearly everyone in such a forum (...but Songs of Faith and Devotion would be my Favourite).

Fuck that....I dont mind Depeche Mode at all....I have actually been listening to some 80's shit, I was pretty young than and I was into Van Halen and stuff...I kind of missed out on the whole cure/depeche mode thing...even Tears for Fears...haha, I am kind of ashamed to say it but Head over Heals has been on my playlist for a few weeks now....I think its a brilliant song...

Katatonia
porcupine tree
black tape for a blue girl
anathema -rip your heart out and give you a pacemaker with a dying battery.
O.T- Make you watch a tied up loved one get executed kind of sadness
novembers doom

Katatonia
Some My Dying Bride
Anathema (eternity)
Assemblage 23
some Velvet acid christ
lacrimas profunders newer stuff can be fun to listen to cause i cant take it 100% seriously and it reminds me of those moody teenage years

katatonia, opeth, porcupine tree, my dying bride... and of course RADIOHEAD!
plus some extras that have already been mentioned (jeff buckley especially)

oh btw... i wanna get into godspeed you black emperor... where should I start?

Katatonia (esp Dicouraged Ones)
Loreena Mckennitt (nearly everything)
anathema (up until judgement, esp eternity)
My Dying Bride
Tiamat (esp A deeper kind of slumber)
As Divine Grace
Decoryah

anything that has a lot of atmosphere, that has the ability to prove to me that listening to music is more than intaking sound.