why does beer make you so fucking fat!

Some random comments to what's been said so far:

The Finnish people are probably the fattest nation on Earth after the Americans. It's not the winter, we just eat and drink too much.

A wise man once said: "People who drink American light beers don't like the taste of beer, they just like to pee a lot". I am not this wise man, but I do think that light beers are a useless waste of good ingredients.

Personally I like to eat a lot when I drink, just to ease the next morning's hangover. Of course I will gain weight this way, unless I balance it afterwards by eating less and/or excersizing more.

What do you mean by small meals? Examples maybe?

a small meal would be a chicken breast
or 4 spoons of rise/buckwheet or a bisc salad from one tomato one cucumber some lettuce onion and half a spoon of olive oil
or a light multigrain bread pastrame sandwich(150 cal)
or some fruit depends which one of the meals you are reffering to

bellies are beautiful... as long as you're not having serious health problems, enjoy your beer, enjoy your food, enjoy your life :dopey:

seek help from professionals, i don't think it would be a good idea to experiment by following eating habits of others.

that is true...I haven't gone to a dietitian but I have read plenty and I since I know my weaknesses(allergies and just foods that make me feel not well) I built my diet such that I get all the necessary food groups in a decent quantity with all the right stuff(calcium,iron,vitamin C etc...) kind of hard to get calcium if you don't have dairy and vitamin C if you're allergic to citruses.

I will be drinking so much beer soon, going camping a buying a 24 pack, plus some single bought import beers, oh and hard liquor.

Gotta work out hardcore before I go on this trip if I don't want to put on some pounds.

bellies are beautiful... as long as you're not having serious health problems, enjoy your beer, enjoy your food, enjoy your life :dopey:

I see it from this point of view also...I don't work out to the extent that I want to be some big buff guy...I just do it because it makes me feel better. Plus I mostly do eat what I want...in smaller portions than before of course. I think I just have to change jobs though. I work with lunch meat, cheese, deep fried foods...etc...I quit on most of the deep fried foods though...not that they aren't healthy for me, just haven't had a craving. I think I'll make myself a Buffalo Chicken or Turkey Pastrami sandwich today....sounds so good :)

I had my Turkey Pastrami...delicious. And now I have some American piss beer! Oh well, I'll workout in the morning...maybe even take a swim.

drinking + working out = difficult
maybe cuz ive NEVER drank in moderation hahaha
god
i havnt had a drink for like 8 months
theres a girl here in my outpatient program though who's turning 21 in like 7 days
celebrate with a few 40s!!!:kickass: :headbang: :kickass: :headbang: :kickass:

You have to come here one day and try Boar's Head Beef Pastrami and Turkey Pastrami...some of the tastiest lunch meat ever. All good for you too.

ilan if you want to lose weight so much just start smoking adolan on a daily basis

I promise you this, you will be shitting 4 times just IN THE MORNING!
I'm not kidding.. I shit 4 times in the first hour of waking up..

well I used to I stopped with the adolan
:)

"drinking + working out = difficult
maybe cuz ive NEVER drank in moderation hahaha"

thats the thing MODERATION alot of people dont know when to stop wether its drinking or eating and thats how you pack on the pounds. its all about moderation. I tell you ever sinse i got my chuck norris approved total gym i've lost 20 pounds of fat and replaced it with muscle. my biceps used to be only 14" now their 16" and thats 6 months of working out 45-1 hour a day. i also use free weights to to switch it up every once and a while.

because I accelerated my metabolism (6 meals a day instead of 3) I also shit 4 times in the first hour of waking up...for all of the food of the previous day.
and I don't smoke shit...I'm shedding the pounds like crazy
I found a few days ago an old pare of jeans from the 10th grade(1998)...size 30...except the time when I was in the army(when i was 63 kilos) and the tenth grade i was never able to get inside them...until now that is.
I'm not going to wear them anywhere cause jeans from 98 make make me look like a hobo(no offence Björn), but it's nice to know that i can fit in my 10th grade jeans.

i tried to lose weight 2 years ago after being perscribed with laxetives...and it worked for the two weeks i was using them...and some time afterwards
I was eating the same amounts food and shitting like 9 times a day and I lost 6 kilos and shortly afterwards I gained 8.
I think the eating healthy and correctly with exersize did it's thing. no laxetives, I can eat whatever I want once a week, and all of my digestion problems are gone...no heartburn, no high stomach acid levels unless i eat something i'm allergic to, and most importantly...no gasses(not in frequency i used to have them anyway)

I started this thing about a week after the Paradise Lost show at the Barby
I was 87.5 kilos
today in the morning after done shitting(i always measure it at this time) 75 kilos

I think I found my holy grail