why does beer make you so fucking fat!

i havent read the whole post, but alcohol makes your body stop burning fat and move to storing fat and getting rid of the alcohol. your body sees alcohol as a poison. So you can go workout like a mother fucker, but drink some brews and your body will switch over from burning that fat and building muscle to just getting rid of the alcohol..and storing fat :/

I was embarrassed to put this pic for a long time
because nothing says beer makes you fat more than this pic
one of my friends and I at our traditional independence day(celebrated by the hebrew callander so it comes out a different date every time...this time was near the end of april) bbq in the mini forest we have nearby

I was all big and sad(like Paul Kuhr :lol: )

edit: sorry image was too big

The funny thing is when I'm hammered all I want to do is eat cheeseburgers at the end of a night... Mmmm, I could go a couple now actually.

Hey, did you know that skinny little great-cold-distance once... nah, I won't say! ;)

well there's an alternative to beer that can make you slim

I'm Dr. Roxxxo the rock'n'roll clown...I DO COCAINE!!!!!
but seriously though...don't do drugs, they'll ruin your life
don't smoke, you'll just gain weight when you quit and you'll fuck up your lungs on the way

Well Ive started to loose weight again although dont know why, I guess im not drinking quite as much beer at the moment.

I think when life gets going more you loose weight, I just got a new job, about to go on holiday etc