The New Build Cover

I think it's quite good. :kickass:

They obviously lack some finesse (compared to DT), but try their best to maintain the same level of aggression. I'm under the impression that The New Build is not the easiest song to cover, especially live.

Wouldn't mind seeing/hearing some more DT-covers from them.

-Villain

Have I ever mentioned that I hate youtube because of its inferior sound and picture quality? In case I have not: I hate youtube. Stage6 I miss you. RIP. :cry:

It's really weird seeing someone other than DT playing their songs, but i think these guys did a really good job. It does seem like a pretty hard song to play live (even though this thought never occured to me when seeing DT, they make it look so easy).

And buck you metal17, i just realised how much i miss the Milan gig. :cry:

It's really weird seeing someone other than DT playing their songs, but i think these guys did a really good job. It does seem like a pretty hard song to play live (even though this thought never occured to me when seeing DT, they make it look so easy).

And buck you metal17, i just realised how much i miss the Milan gig. :cry:

Well, the closest I ever get to see DT live is on youtube. :cry:

These kids did a great job. They are obviously performing at a high school talent show, or something like that, judging by the diminutive audience. I wish I could've played guitar that well when I was 17.

Wish my high school had that many kids into metal...