The new CD

Originally posted by Ultima Ibanez Overlord

*lmao at the idea of a PofO "sweatshop" run by Dave*

I shudder to recall the "EVIL DAVE" that was revealed to me during various phone conversations and emails received during the recording of "Rooms of Anguish"****SHUDDER****

You all laugh at my fears. Taunt me for my nightmares. Ridicule me for my haunting recollections.

The CD's release date isn't so close to "All Hallows Eve" for nothing. Ask EVIL DAVE.

CH:cry:

Originally posted by Chris H. -Power of Omens
I shudder to recall the "EVIL DAVE" that was revealed to me during various phone conversations and emails received during the recording of "Rooms of Anguish"****SHUDDER****

You all laugh at my fears. Taunt me for my nightmares. Ridicule me for my haunting recollections.

The CD's release date isn't so close to "All Hallows Eve" for nothing. Ask EVIL DAVE.

LM*MF*AO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:devil:

The "Evil" one himself... ~D :devil:

Originally posted by Chris H. -Power of Omens

lachen50.gif

Originally posted by Ultima Ibanez Overlord
Why don't all the PofO guys start knitting their own merchandise? Yeah, all of PofO in a knitting circle, discussing the next cd whilst knitting.

lol I can see it now:

"Dave handles all the complex designs 'cause he's the best at it, but Chris H is just the man when it comes to getting the necks into the perfect circle"

Jax, get pictures!!!

Lee, you really scare me sometimes, man.. :lol: