The new Down album

Listened to it again today, seems to get better with each listen! I believe someone mentioned Phil's voice being a little off on it, I hear what you mean but I think he sounds better. At least he's setting himself apart from all of the "Anselmo clones" that are oversaturating metal these days! I swear, half of the new bands have singers that sound like Phil now. I guess it makes sense, since Pantera were THE biggest metal band of the 90's.

Anyway, if you don't have it yet..GET IT!:kickass:

megadeth album sales for 90's albums RIP, CTE, YOUTH, CW, RISK=about 6 million

pantera album sales for 90's albums CGFH, VDOP, FDB, GSTK= about 6 million

i guess they were tied but since megadeth stopped playing metal after RIP for the rest of the 90's and became a hard rock band i guess you're right

megadeth album sales for 90's albums RIP, CTE, YOUTH, CW, RISK=about 6 million

pantera album sales for 90's albums CGFH, VDOP, FDB, GSTK= about 6 million

i guess they were tied but since megadeth stopped playing metal after RIP for the rest of the 90's and became a hard rock band i guess you're right

RIP is chronologically belongs to 80s (it was originally released in 1990, which is the last year of 1980s :)). So, if you deduct the RIP sales number from the total, Pantera will be ahead very comfortably.

so i was waiting for them to break into children of the grave at the onset of the disc but, yeah this album kicks ass and shits all over what the other guy from pantera put out this year.