The new Limp Bizkit album

Drum sound isn't bad, guitars are nowhere near as big as they have been. Lyrics are atrocious!!!

this coincides with my opinion plus I don't dig the bass sound as much as on chocolate starfish.

chocolate starfish was an awesome album for me and had way more feel and I don't remember the lyrics and vocal performance to be as bad as on gold cobra.

still, it's a good album and I applaude the band for not giving a shit about what people say about their music.

I dig it, I used to hate limp bizikit. Back then everyone was listening to this kind of music and if I look back now, I see it as a cool thing.. this kind of things made "metal" scene popular in USA so there was some bad ass festivals, right now there isn't even ozzyfest anymore... More and more people started to listen even to even bigger crap like autotuned RNB, Gay Ass T-PAIN kind of rap, and yes also some mutation of dance music which also suffer from lack of ideas and over-use of vocal effects. I still think better this shit ( limp bizkit and other crap...) than something else.. sooner or later everyone gets trough large amount of music and define musical taste. Good bands with right ideas always manage to get trough, others are just very good-for a local band

my 2 cents..

I figure the tough guy posturing and whatnot is supposed to be funny/ironic at this point, right? Great mix. These guys are doing exactly what they intend to be doing - this isn't Behemoth or Devin Townsend and it's not supposed to be. May not be my cup of tea, but I can respect it for what it is.

I'm a fan of the old limp bizkit but i cant get into this NEW ALBUM. It hasn't grown on me either, the only song i do like is "Walking away". Durst raps to the max on this album (im not a big fan of rap) although the production is great. Please someone help me get into this album:

list your top 3 songs on this album!

from wikipedia:
Todd Douglas – business affairs
Cory Durst – photography
Cliff Feiman – production supervisor
Brian Frank – marketing
Susan Hilderley – business affairs
Alex Reese – marketing
Dave Schiffman – mixing, recording
Jordan Schur – management
Liam Ward – layout
Howie Weinberg – mastering