The new line-up

Domine

We did a photoshoot this past weekend with a photographer called Marie Näslund. She's from Söderhamn and a friend of the band. We all think she did a great job. Below are some of the photos!

wolverine13.jpg

wolverine12.jpg

wolverine04.jpg

wolverine01.jpg

Nice photos!

Btw, if you need any wallpapers, I might be albe to help you. I'll try to do one or two just to see if you'd like them, and then I'll do some more, maybe...

Nifelheim said:
Nice photos!

Btw, if you need any wallpapers, I might be albe to help you. I'll try to do one or two just to see if you'd like them, and then I'll do some more, maybe...

Cool! Looking forward to see those! They would be a great addition to the download-section of the new site that we hope to get up and running in a couple of weeks.

Thanks!!

OK, guys, I've made some wallpapers. I'll post them here. They are hosted at imageshack.us, but unfortunately I can't find any good host, so this will do...
I've used the image that's on top of the forums, if there are some issues with that, I'll remove it from the wallpapers, but without it the things wouldn't have that much reference to Still...

First one: You saw that coming, didn't you? :p

Second: Just played with one of the images... Although it appears to be too grungy to me, a lot of people liked it...

Third & Fourth: Just two different versions for Sleepy Town... I'm thinking of making a wallpaper for each song, but it'll have to wait awhile. I have too many exams coming... sorry

|

I hope you guys like them. I've tried to stick to Still's theme. If you like to comment on something feel free. I can make all kinds of changes to the wallpapers, so if you don't like somthing just say. And I'll try too keep them coming, but I can't promise anything. That's all.

Cheers! :kickass:

What can I say? They look great! It's so great to have other people's influences incorporated into our work. I'll definitely put these up at our website once it's ready for launcing.

By the way, what are the most common resolutions? It would be great to have several options for every design. I myself use 1360 x 768 but I guess that's not that common.

I'll use one for my computer at work though, that's for sure. I loved all of them but the first one altough the most obvious one I particulary love. I like it when designs are "clean" so to speak.

Great job! Thank you!

Thank you!
Now for the resolutions: The most common one is 1024x768. That's why all my wallpapers are for that resolution. It's quite easy to get them to 800x600, which as far as I know, is still being used. But for bigger resolutions, I'll have to resample all the wallappers or even redo them. I'll try to get some bigger ones the next time, and enlarge those I've already done. But, I guess that'll be tomorrow... So, until then these will do. Thanks, again for all the kind words, and I'm really gald that you like them. :)

Taste of Sand :p

Hope you like it. Sorry, I javen't been able to do anything these days, illness... But, soon I'll try to resample the already done wall, and get some new new coming out...

Great!! I'll definitely make sure these wallpapers will be downloadable from our new website if that's OK with you.

Just a wish: Is it possible to create one widescreen-design? Both my home- and workcomputer are widescreened so it sure would be nice to have a design for both of them... Only if you have the time and it's possible of course.

About the wallpapers on the site... that would be great! Thanks a lot...

And now, for the wide screen design... Uhm, the only problem is that the image I'm using, the one that's from the Still album cover is exactly 1024 in width. Which means that enlarging in any way that image would end up in lower quality. That's actually one of the reasons I'm doing all the wallpapers in 1022x768 resolution. I'll try to resample the image and get it bigger, but it's a bit grungy one and I don't know if i'm going to succeed... Also, could you please give me some examples to what you mean widescreen design? Resolutions I mean. Cause, I've never done something, adn it'll be fun to try it.

Cheers!