The new RC site launch is coming along...

JayKeeley

Be still, O wand'rer!
Apr 26, 2002
www.royalcarnage.com
Just to keep you posted, approx. 2/3 of our reviews have been uploaded to the new site!! We'll launch before the interview and feature formatting is complete (they'll remain "under construction"), so not long to go, oh ye of little faith. :loco:

I can't get over how cool the search feature is. Sometimes I just play with it for giggles.:tickled: I search for "Empyrium" in body text and I get links to the following reviews:

Blazing Eternity
Empyrium - Where at Night..
Empyrium - Weiland
October Falls
Tenhi
Woods of Ypres

This is what I get with "beer":

Dead Horse
Deathwitch
Ensiferum
Finntroll
Vreid

So awesome. :cool:

JayKeeley said:
Just to keep you posted, approx. 2/3 of our reviews have been uploaded to the new site!! We'll launch before the interview and feature formatting is complete (they'll remain "under construction"), so not long to go, oh ye of little faith. :loco:

I can't get over how cool the search feature is. Sometimes I just play with it for giggles.:tickled: I search for "Empyrium" in body text and I get links to the following reviews:

Blazing Eternity
Empyrium - Where at Night..
Empyrium - Weiland
October Falls
Tenhi
Woods of Ypres

This is what I get with "beer":

Dead Horse
Deathwitch
Ensiferum
Finntroll
Vreid

So awesome. :cool:

You mean you're actually getting stuff done even though you practically live on the RC forum? Btw, search features are soooo unnecessary. :erk:

Oh yeah, are you still doing the random titles at the top of each page that we had a thread about years ago? :D

Ayeka said:
Oh yeah, are you still doing the random titles at the top of each page that we had a thread about years ago? :D

Indeed!! :loco:

Let me hit refresh 5 times and see what I get:

Thrash Metal Terrorism
Where the Umlauts come home to...Um. Or laut. Whichever.
Megatron must be stopped, no matter the cost.
Five Stars.
Sold!

:tickled:

will there be something special at site launch ... some giveway? some sluts? something??!?!?!? :loco:

MajestikMøøse said:
I want to read One Inch Penis's Meshuggah interview dammit!
I need to transcribe it first! It'll be done soon enough though. :headbang:

I have jury duty this week so unless I get sequestered I'll able to work on them shitz.