the new setlist of the new tour!!!!

cobhcjpf

French Crew
Apr 16, 2005
Metz france
Hail!!!!
If a person will see a date of the new tour, it would be super that it posts the new setlist!!!! Thank you!!
INSIDE A MONSTER..... :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Saturday :headbang: in Andernach

Anyone knows if there is Merchandising? I want to have a Liquid Monster Tour T-Shirt :D

hand signed by all bandmembers :)

regards
Sebastian

Gaunerin said:
You can bet there will be. I'll eat my hat if not.

:lol: I'd like to see a picture of that! Have fun guys, and please remember us hungry fans that get no tour :erk: so be nice and post a setlist :wave:

Yeah me too :) would be very funny i suppose. But i hope that there will be merchandising because they can sign it directly.

I think anyone will post the track/setlist here pabla, don´t worry!

regards
Sebastian

setlist from the gig in Essen, April 21st:

Intro (What A Beautiful Noise)
Worlds Are Coming Through
Blind Suffering
The Leading
Beyond My Destiny (!)
Highs Without Lows
Medley (Lifeline/Shadowland/Tear Down The Walls)
Inside The Monster
Shiva's Tears
Fornever
Soul Temptation
All Those Words
Hollow Hideaway
Burns My Soul
---
Doorway To Survive
Under Lights
---
Voices

Great Setlist, Beyond my Destiny, the SpeedMedley(great idea!) and THE WHOLE TRINITY OF LUST TRILOGY, FUCKIN' KICK ASS!!!!

But i have to say, FOR ME Hollow Hideaway and Under Light are overrated, and i missed Crush Depth in this set....but i'm sure that the band "killed" the crowd hehehehe

Slight change in the setlist for the gig in Vosselaar, April 22nd: they dropped Beyond My Destiny (and played Voices instead). I believe that was the only change. If not.....Marlies will post the setlist later ;)

that was the only change, so the list was one song shorter. they said BMD didn't go down well in Essen, but I've demanded it for the next two dates :D
only........ i have to skip today because of migraine:(

I thought I'd use this thread to say hi from Flo (Fangface) who I have been chatting to tonight! :)
He couldn't believe BS dropped "Beyond My Destiny" from the set and said it should be him who is doing the BS setlists anyway, hehe (wasn't it him who came up with that godforsaken setlist-thead once? :D ). I am also supposed to tell the guys to play in or around Lyon ;)

Gaunerin said:
setlist from the gig in Essen, April 21st:

Intro (What A Beautiful Noise)
Worlds Are Coming Through
Blind Suffering
The Leading
Beyond My Destiny (!)
Highs Without Lows
Medley (Lifeline/Shadowland/Tear Down The Walls)
Inside The Monster
Shiva's Tears
Fornever
Soul Temptation
All Those Words
Hollow Hideaway
Burns My Soul
---
Doorway To Survive
Under Lights
---
Voices

:cry:I have been wanting to hear BMD live for so long... lucky! I must say I am VERY surprised that they are not playing PAINSIDE... that's the catchiest song.. it has an amazing hook to it! Otherwise... KILLER SET! :worship:

THANKS FOR THE INFO!

Pabla said:
I must say I am VERY surprised that they are not playing PAINSIDE... that's the catchiest song.. it has an amazing hook to it! Otherwise... KILLER SET! :worship:

Yeah Painside is one of my favourites too...

Its sooooo nice! Midtempo in general but a bit faster in chorus. Guitar reminds me a bit of Weakness sows its seeds (don´t know why :D). And the Chorus itself on the lyrical side is soo nice... hard to describe!

Only thing i would have like to be a bit more "impressive" is the part in Heavenly that starts at about 3:11 (m:ss). Made quite nice, but the solo is too slow for me ;). Nevertheless we dont need to discuss the whole album is, as much as the tour, a real KILLER!

regards
Sebastian

Traveler In Time said:
Great Setlist, Beyond my Destiny, the SpeedMedley(great idea!) and THE WHOLE TRINITY OF LUST TRILOGY, FUCKIN' KICK ASS!!!!

But i have to say, FOR ME Hollow Hideaway and Under Light are overrated, and i missed Crush Depth in this set....but i'm sure that the band "killed" the crowd hehehehe
Personally Hollow Hideaway and Under Lights are my favorite BS songs along with The Leading! But to each his own. I do agree that Crush Depth could definitely be added and I agree with whoever said Painside should be in the set. But BS have so many great songs that it is impossible to play them all!!! I just hope I get a chance to see them again (saw them at BW&BK and Progpower USA last year) sometime soon. I would really like a Brainstorm / Tad Morose co-headlining tour of the USA! Continue storming your brains :headbang: :headbang: !!

\m/

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I think the current set list kicks @$$!!!! \m/