The NEW Theocracy site + Newsletter

Ryan M.

Theocratic Fanatic
Oct 15, 2009
S.C.
There is now a newsletter on the Theocracy site. This is going to be really awesome. Check it out at the new site: http://www.theocracymusic.com/ :headbang:
It's called "Club of Souls". The new look to the site is also quite awesome also.
BTW this is my 1000th post!!! YAY! lol.

Does it cost anything?

EDIT: Nevermind. Apparently not.

LOL! No... it doesn't. Haha! Yeah... it's cool. Look in your spam/junk if u dont recieve the email after a while. Obviously Gmail is NOT a good judge of quality *Tsk Tsk Tsk*.

LOL! No... it doesn't. Haha! Yeah... it's cool. Look in your spam/junk if u dont recieve the email after a while. Obviously Gmail is NOT a good judge of quality *Tsk Tsk Tsk*.
Thanks for mentioning that. I was wondering where my confirmation e-mail was. :)

Anyway, this seems cool. I'd never heard those Christmas songs before, and the logo is great. Looking forward to seeing what else comes out of this.

Thanks for mentioning that. I was wondering where my confirmation e-mail was. :)

Anyway, this seems cool. I'd never heard those Christmas songs before, and the logo is great. Looking forward to seeing what else comes out of this.

Oh... you're new here! Welcome!!!!

Well...considering that they're in the process of making a new album, outside of their Full-Time Jobs...I'd say they have little time to update the site. I'd also doubt there's anything "new" that's really worth putting up in the Club of Souls section...except for spoilers.

Well...considering that they're in the process of making a new album, outside of their Full-Time Jobs...I'd say they have little time to update the site. I'd also doubt there's anything "new" that's really worth putting up in the Club of Souls section...except for spoilers.
True.