The new Vehemence...

burning creation said:
GET THIS ALBUM!!! Ive been following Vehemence since their second album was released and they are for sure one of my favorite bands. the new album is awesome it has songs ranging from a man killing his children out jealous rage of his ex wife to a song about smoking weed. All of them are brutal as fuck.even the slow melodic instrumental is BRUTAL AS FUCK. well not really but its damn good. I suggest all by it our at least DL some of the songs and get to know the band. Post your opinions or questions or random stupid statements and drunken babblings... or funny pics "Fred" heh heh heh
:headbang: :Smokin:

The subject matter of the lyrics sound fucking retarded.

burning creation said:
Post your opinions or questions or random stupid statements and drunken babblings... or funny pics "Fred" heh heh heh
:headbang: :Smokin:

It's ok, he's a nihilist
nihilist.jpg

...it appears he is either in a state of beer induced bliss, or has been drugged and will soon die a watery death...either way, hilarity will ensue!

Whoa Tomasz, never knew you were that beefed up. I guess I'll have to start to workout if you come to Wacken so I don't get the your-cock-is-bigger-than-mine chills.

Xearo, JoNNYT, Asmallchild, thanks for your interested in this new release, it means alot, and Spaffe I will be making further negoations with MBr releasing a Vynal copy of our album, it is wes benscoter artwork, so why not. Thanks Stealer for supporting our band with the album cover in your signature.

Yes. This album is the shit. A nice person just pointed out to me the hour long video included on the CD. So if you haven't popped it into your computer yet, I suggest you so pretty quick. Unless I'm the only idiot who didn't realize that...