The new Vehemence...

burning creation

SUNSET DISTRICT INC.
Apr 22, 2003
SAN FRAN-FUCKING-CISCO BABY
Visit site
GET THIS ALBUM!!! Ive been following Vehemence since their second album was released and they are for sure one of my favorite bands. the new album is awesome it has songs ranging from a man killing his children out jealous rage of his ex wife to a song about smoking weed. All of them are brutal as fuck.even the slow melodic instrumental is BRUTAL AS FUCK. well not really but its damn good. I suggest all by it our at least DL some of the songs and get to know the band. Post your opinions or questions or random stupid statements and drunken babblings... or funny pics "Fred" heh heh heh
:headbang: :Smokin:

Well Origin's new is gonna kick everyone's Chilean asses, however I kinda digged Vehemence eventhough it's all Swedish sounding.

oh and belgar. please my friend show me some respect for my taste of music, these guys own Opeth and theyre only 3 albums into their career. Lets put it this way, Vehemence's balls dropped many moons ago, where as opeth? well... I guess I really have nothing to say about them except for the fact that they still need to get a few more special surgeries for that to even be physically possible.

ill pick it up eventualy but, i downloaded the kill for god demo when it was first available. and honestly i didnt think it was near as good as god was created. had a interesting sound to it but it sounded as if it was directed toward a different genre or something. but i guess i need to hear the whole album....... =\

Thanks for your opinions! I am monitoring all of it, just for my own personal reference. Burning Creation - seems our To The Taste song you can really relate to. Its just an ode to what millions smoke. (music written by our bass player, which is a first..) We got lyrics about every issue, as well as the problematic issues that affect the world. Didn’t want to make it sound like we are a "WEED" band. I am awaiting the new Amon Amarth, im sure its going to be extremely catchy and bad ass like the last one.

Just got the album today and for only $5.99! I was so psyched. Listened to it twice so far...good shit guys. \w/

its good. very very good.
i´m fascinated, and now i´ve the cover as negative-picture as avatar