The new 'What´s playing in your stereo right now'? AND fuck the Danish left wing!

Miltbrand

May 15, 2004
Denmark
I couldn´t cope with looking for the old thread, so here it is. The new thread.... or whatever

Katatonia - I break

Btw.: If you guys knew what I´ve been discussing with some leftwingers on the web tonight!!!!
Leftwing people in Denmark would consider Kerry as rightwing....
Those guys are seriously fucked up!

I´m drunk so bare with me!

Anyway, the left wing guys are bitching about how the police are 'sooo violent' against these people who had set their circus wagons and decided they were gonna live in ´em in a place they weren´t allowed to...
Watch this video and decide if the Danish police is sooooo violent against these nutcases: http://politiken.tv/VisArtikel.iasp?PageID=384103&ExtID=220

Oh and btw.: Katatonia - Relention

Right now: Light, Camera,Revolution = Suicidal Tendencies.

I great album, maybe their best.....and being watching "Cliff `em all" DvD minutes ago.

Hehe, how much did I post last night?!?
It´s always fun to see my own ramblings the day after.....;)

NP: Avantasia - The Metal Opera

johnnieCzech said:
silence.
Fuck the Czech left wing too when we're at it.
Johnnie, not all of the Czech left-wing are Communists or like the current CSSD government. Let's just get this out into the open: the wife and I are friends with people of the Czech "left", even far-left, like anarcho-feminists. It's quite a diverse place, actually.

Anyway: Dimmu Borgir: Death Cult Armageddon, Puritanical Euphoric Mysanthropia; Ministry: Filth Pig
I'm new to Dimmu; Johnnie, do you know them? They're Norg black metal, can be cheesy, with all the typical black metal overtones, symphony orchestra included, but with serious grindcore and death metal stylings. Nick Barker played drums on Death Cult, and he's pretty incredible. Death Cult also features the Prague Philharmonic.

Drokk said:
Johnnie, not all of the Czech left-wing are Communists or like the current CSSD government. Let's just get this out into the open: the wife and I are friends with people of the Czech "left", even far-left, like anarcho-feminists. It's quite a diverse place, actually.

Anyway: Dimmu Borgir: Death Cult Armageddon, Puritanical Euphoric Mysanthropia; Ministry: Filth Pig
I'm new to Dimmu; Johnnie, do you know them? They're Norg black metal, can be cheesy, with all the typical black metal overtones, symphony orchestra included, but with serious grindcore and death metal stylings. Nick Barker played drums on Death Cult, and he's pretty incredible. Death Cult also features the Prague Philharmonic.

I mean "the official left", which are mostly CSSD and communists. I don't know any of the ppl you're talking about.
Dimmu Borgir is cool but nothing I would listen to every single day.

since I dont understand what was being said, it looked like to me a bunch of hippy squatters set up an illegal camp, and were probably asked to move, hippies didnt move. Police removed them. If I am correct, the hippies are lucky that the bats were not brought out, and some skulls cracked. Nothing wrong with what happened.

The universal worldwide message here is DONT FUCK WITH THE POLICE>

Miltbrand said:
I´m drunk so bare with me!

Anyway, the left wing guys are bitching about how the police are 'sooo violent' against these people who had set their circus wagons and decided they were gonna live in ´em in a place they weren´t allowed to...
Watch this video and decide if the Danish police is sooooo violent against these nutcases: http://politiken.tv/VisArtikel.iasp?PageID=384103&ExtID=220

Oh and btw.: Katatonia - Relention

I_am_138 said:
since I dont understand what was being said, it looked like to me a bunch of hippy squatters set up an illegal camp, and were probably asked to move, hippies didnt move. Police removed them. If I am correct, the hippies are lucky that the bats were not brought out, and some skulls cracked. Nothing wrong with what happened.

The universal worldwide message here is DONT FUCK WITH THE POLICE>

Excactly!!!

It´s come out that they´d agreed to start whining like kids, as soon as the police moved in, which makes it all the more pathetic!
But the Danish police, in my opinion, were pretty decent, in their way of removing the squatters, they even made sure they would get down from the wagons in a safe way!

So I can´t see what the whole left wing is bitching about!!!