The News Thread

But surely the job of an armed guard at a school is to protect the people inside during an actual incident? To me it sounded like the guy just cowered outside and waited for the incident to be resolved. His job, you would think, should have been to be the first officer to respond to the scene, assess, and de-escalate.

I mean, I absolutely agree with this.

Apparently the school has let him go (I believe). If we're saying that it's his job to respond to events like this, and not his legal duty, then the conclusion is that he didn't break the law but also didn't do his job. So he can be fired, but not prosecuted.

Reactions: Dak
The guy obviously never expected to need to confront an armed person at that kind of school. This is similar to the response some people in the US military had after 9/11 - "I didn't sign up thinking I had to go to war". They were just there for the bennies. I don't know how you vet that better. Maybe only hire honorably discharged vets from infantry jobs? Already heavily trained and demonstrated a willingness to engage hostile threats.

Reactions: Dazed and Brutal
not watching mainstream news still but are these youngins feeling used at all by the left? or are they totally woke and all that?

not watching mainstream news still but are these youngins feeling used at all by the left? or are they totally woke and all that?

Totally woke. Speaking of totally woke, Trump is starting to rouse on gun control. Ironically the first time he's actually started to resemble "literally hitler".

Our disgusting slime of a president had an inauguration yesterday. 5 more years if he doesn't die sooner. Then this country can start healing.

I think you guys will have to cut back on the drugs and whores first.

In other news, Sessions is taking on California's sanctuary city laws. Very nice.

I'm going to laugh so hard when Europe is less than 60% European white and sees a murder rate comparable to ours. Smug cunts deserve it.

EDIT: lol, actually apparently London is currently 59.8% non-European white, bad guess on my part. I knew it had all sorts of immigrant groups of course, like almost any major city, but I think I confused it with the nation's demography on the whole. In any case I remember seeing a list of the victims names and something like 15 out of 18 had Islamic names. Obviously high-achieving blacks like Nigerians and Ghanians are a different story, as well as East Asian immigrants, and may be considered white for the purpose of this post.

Last edited:
I'm going to laugh so hard when Europe is less than 60% European white and sees a murder rate comparable to ours. Smug cunts deserve it.

EDIT: lol, actually apparently London is currently 59.8% non-European white, bad guess on my part. I knew it had all sorts of immigrant groups of course, like almost any major city, but I think I confused it with the nation's demography on the whole. In any case I remember seeing a list of the victims names and something like 15 out of 18 had Islamic names. Obviously high-achieving blacks like Nigerians and Ghanians are a different story, as well as East Asian immigrants, and may be considered white for the purpose of this post.

Well that's one angle, but I was looking at the murder weapons and laws:

But British politicians and police are increasingly expressing concern about London’s rising murder rate, which is driven by a surge in knife crime. Of the 47 murders in London so far this year, 31 have been committed with knives.

Either outlaws still get guns or they find other means.

tbf Islamic stabbing sprees would probably be placed with Islamic shooting sprees if they had guns. Not to mention that NYC has relatively strict gun laws (plus relatively strict everything else).

Totally woke. Speaking of totally woke, Trump is starting to rouse on gun control. Ironically the first time he's actually started to resemble "literally hitler".
Lately I'm entertaining the idea that a re-interpretation of the 2nd amendment which allows new gun purchases only by members of a militia is a reasonable compromise between the pro-gun and anti-gun camps.

Not that it would ever happen, it just seems like the amendment was intended for militias, not untrained random-asses, to be the check on federal power.

Lately I'm entertaining the idea that a re-interpretation of the 2nd amendment which allows new gun purchases only by members of a militia is a reasonable compromise between the pro-gun and anti-gun camps.

Not that it would ever happen, it just seems like the amendment was intended for militias, not untrained random-asses, to be the check on federal power.

Well I think training is a good thing, but the odds of state militias (outside of the purview of the FedGov) being funded and/or allowed is about nil.