The Next Chapter: Bodom After Midnight

Is there a full list of the COB cover songs anywhere? I didn't know about Crazy Nights or Cruel Summer until this thread, and I'm wondering if there are anymore I'm missing

No Commands (Stone cover)
Shot in the Dark (Ozzy Osbourne cover)
Hellion (W.A.S.P. cover)
Somebody Put Something in My Drink (Ramones cover)
Silent Scream (Slayer cover)
Rebel Yell (Billy Idol cover)
She Is Beautiful (Andrew W.K. cover)
Bed of Nails (Alice Cooper cover)
Oops I Did It Again (Britney Spears cover)
Lookin' Out My Back Door (Creedence Clearwater Revival cover)
Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In) (Kenny Rogers cover)
Ghost Riders in the Sky (Stan Jones cover)
Talk Dirty to Me (Poison cover)
War Inside My Head (Suicidal Tendencies cover)
Aces High (Iron Maiden cover)
Mass Hypnosis (Sepultura cover)
Hell Is for Children (Pat Benatar cover)
Don't Stop at the Top (Scorpions cover)
Antisocial (Trust cover)
Waiting (King Diamond cover)
Party All the Time (Eddie Murphy cover)
I'm Shipping Up to Boston (Dropkick Murphy's cover)
Jessie's Girl (Rick Springfield cover)
Sleeping in My Car (Roxette cover)
Crazy Nights (Loudness cover)
Cruel Summer (Bananarama cover)
Mistress of Taboo (Plasmatics cover)
Danger Zone (Kenny Loggins cover)
Black Winter Day (Amorphis cover)
Latomeri (Klamydia cover)

Maybe...

Last edited:
Is there a full list of the COB cover songs anywhere? I didn't know about Crazy Nights or Cruel Summer until this thread, and I'm wondering if there are anymore I'm missing
That's probably because they were exclusive to certain Editions.

Crazy Nights was ITunes exclusive on Halo of Blood and Cruel Summer was exclusive to the Japanese edition of I Worship Chaos .

Another rare one is party all the time, which was exclusive to the photobook edition of RRF.

Everything else should be on skeletons in the closet or on the regular deluxe editions of all albums after it plus the 15 Years album.

Except shot in the dark. I think that's the only one recorded before skeletons release that hasn't been included for whatever reason.

That's probably because they were exclusive to certain Editions.

Crazy Nights was ITunes exclusive on Halo of Blood and Cruel Summer was exclusive to the Japanese edition of I Worship Chaos .

Another rare one is party all the time, which was exclusive to the photobook edition of RRF.

Everything else should be on skeletons in the closet or on the regular deluxe editions of all albums after it plus the 15 Years album.

Except shot in the dark. I think that's the only one recorded before skeletons release that hasn't been included for whatever reason.

Plus Alice Coopers Man behind the mask which was never released, cause they thought that it sucked. Warmen made a version of it later thou'.

Reactions: Sinthoras_96
https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/GQCS-91023

Japanese Edition has an exclusive DVD with the music video -.-

I hate Japanese exclusive bullshit.

The labels should atleast put this stuff in the collectors edition. Paying 45 Euro but not getting the DVD.... Stupid.

Same with the IWC album. 50 Euro for the collectors edition but no cruel summer cover on the disc.

The idea to not give someone all the music of an album when they are willing to pay 50 Euros for it in a time where most people don't spent anything on music is completely ridiculous.

The labels should atleast put this stuff in the collectors edition. Paying 45 Euro but not getting the DVD.... Stupid.

Same with the IWC album. 50 Euro for the collectors edition but no cruel summer cover on the disc.

The idea to not give someone all the music of an album when they are willing to pay 50 Euros for it in a time where most people don't spent anything on music is completely ridiculous.

It's a marketing strategy so japanese fans don't buy it outside japan because it's cheaper. I agree with bonus tracks, but usually is easier to get them pirate from torrent or other stuff (and even some bands say if you buy the album they don't have any problem if you download the bonus japanese stuff). On this case, a dvd... Pretty useless to have a dvd in 2021 with the music video in 576i when it will be available on youtube in 1080p or 4k

It's a marketing strategy so japanese fans don't buy it outside japan because it's cheaper. I agree with bonus tracks, but usually is easier to get them pirate from torrent or other stuff (and even some bands say if you buy the album they don't have any problem if you download the bonus japanese stuff). On this case, a dvd... Pretty useless to have a dvd in 2021 with the music video in 576i when it will be available on youtube in 1080p or 4k

I probably wouldn't even watch the DVD, but it still annoys me that you don't get the "full package" if you buy the most expensive set.
Stuff like this simply pisses honest customers off.

No Commands (Stone cover)
Shot in the Dark (Ozzy Osbourne cover)
Hellion (W.A.S.P. cover)
Somebody Put Something in My Drink (Ramones cover)
Silent Scream (Slayer cover)
Rebel Yell (Billy Idol cover)
She Is Beautiful (Andrew W.K. cover)
Bed of Nails (Alice Cooper cover)
Oops I Did It Again (Britney Spears cover)
Lookin' Out My Back Door (Creedence Clearwater Revival cover)
Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In) (Kenny Rogers cover)
Ghost Riders in the Sky (Stan Jones cover)
Talk Dirty to Me (Poison cover)
War Inside My Head (Suicidal Tendencies cover)
Aces High (Iron Maiden cover)
Mass Hypnosis (Sepultura cover)
Hell Is for Children (Pat Benatar cover)
Don't Stop at the Top (Scorpions cover)
Antisocial (Trust cover)
Waiting (King Diamond cover)
Party All the Time (Eddie Murphy cover)
I'm Shipping Up to Boston (Dropkick Murphy's cover)
Jessie's Girl (Rick Springfield cover)
Sleeping in My Car (Roxette cover)
Crazy Nights (Loudness cover)
Cruel Summer (Bananarama cover)
Mistress of Taboo (Plasmatics cover)
Danger Zone (Kenny Loggins cover)
Black Winter Day (Amorphis cover)
Latomeri (Klamydia cover)

Maybe...

Plus Johnny B. Goode

Reactions: COB-666 and Sany

Well that's how it is because japanese editions are ACTUALLY always better. They publish better quality, their service is absolutely great and they always put something extra in the package. That's why their editions are almost double of price.

But I don't think that's the most important. You give some bucks to support your favourite band, that's the thing. Of course people with more money will buy the most expensive editions, but all who support are equal fans.

And another thing, there are certain countries that have open torrents for everything - movies, music, everything, and buy nothing. Japan is one of the countries which they would put you in jail if you steal like that. So that's one of the reasons their stuffs are expensive - they are almost impossible to find online and they are worth it every yen.