The Next Chapter: Bodom After Midnight

The interview says that Bodom after Midnight is over and the EP will be the only release.

It also says that Walteri will continue with Paradise Lost and the other two guys are working on new projects.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210303-093615.png
    Screenshot_20210303-093615.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 52
Reactions: COB-666
in America we would. nothing is sacred here. if there's a way to make buck, it can be done!

This, how delusional you have to be to think they would continue Alexi's project without him?

Oh, I definitely think stopping is the correct/ obvious choice, but there are some greedy fuckers out there who would jump at the opportunity to ride the Bodom name for some fame/ cash

It's not like we haven't bands like Dio Disciples or Last In Line or even a Dio hologram, though he is dead...so nothing is impossible.

But I agree, Bodom is Alexi, so they made the only right decision. I wish the other guys good luck in their musical future.

And technically Alexi didn't leave children of bodom and he's still an official member (merch, pictures...)
They said he sold his rights. Anyway it's good to see guys are keep holding what left from the band. It's sad too, but Hate Crew isn't just the band, it's people. Since people are there Hate Crew is there.

Reactions: Sinthoras_96
Which sentence made you think such thing? Tbh I think they are not disbanded but on hiatus right now.

Does this mean that BAM still exists, or am I reading this wrong?

I have no idea how you got that impression. Daniel says that the EP is all there is, nothing else left. Also at the end when being asked about his future he speaks about another project he started last year that he wants to finish. There is no word of wanting to continue BAM and I think it should be clear that there is no Bodom period without Alexi. We know it, he/them know it. The EP is all we'll still get...as hard as it is to accept this.

" The day when "Paint the Sky with Blood" was mastered. "

162168350_2515299195440535_5085827129184041192_o.jpg