The Noughty's production.

Full_Tilt

Jul 16, 2008
Does anyone think about how people will look back to the Zero's in 10 - 15 years time?
Will they coin it as Zero production ?
Just thinking about how typical metal production sounds these days with the likes of your average teenager being able to reproduce sounds that are already on par with the largest bands .
Im a little bit tired of listening to old as well as new school attitudes defined by the zero's and lost in a sea of dry scooped coal shoveling .

I had the best writing experience after reading this phd essay review! The writer truly helped me with writing and showed me different techniques and styles of how to better enhance my writing. She helped guide me and improve my essay writing. She is extremely patient and wants to understand what the issue is so she can better help you and improve. Highly recommended! You will not be disappointed!!

Does anyone think about how people will look back to the Zero's in 10 - 15 years time?
Will they coin it as Zero production ?
Just thinking about how typical metal production sounds these days with the likes of your average teenager being able to reproduce sounds that are already on par with the largest bands .
Im a little bit tired of listening to old as well as new school attitudes defined by the zero's and lost in a sea of dry scooped coal shoveling .

We are almost there. I think the zeros had the best production. There is a magic to records like Arch Enemy's "Doomsday Machine" and Nevermore's "This Godless Endeavor" that is no longer there in today's production.

PS thanks bot for the bump

Reactions: DEFIED