the now playing thread!

Originally posted by ~Zeanra~
Hey, where's my team?? :(

Vomitory

Yay! Yay! ~Zeanra's~ our ... (Wo)man!!! If (s)he can't do it, no one can!!!!!

:oops:

As you can see, I'd make a lousy cheerleader........ :oops:

Oh and: Portishead - All Mine :D

Oh goodie!! :) Hold on...wait....wait a minute....you can't be in my team, we are competetors :(

.....Spike....are you sure you want to be on Adam's side...? ;) Are you REALLY sure...? You can get a free t-shirt if you join me

NP: Dissection

edit: you were faster..

Originally posted by ~Zeanra~
Oh goodie!! :) Hold on...wait....wait a minute....you can't be in my team, we are competetors :(

.....Spike....are you sure you want to be on Adam's side...? ;) Are you REALLY sure...? You can get a free t-shirt if you join me

NP: Dissection

edit: you were faster..

Only if I can have your Baby-T. Yeah, that's right... the one your wearing RIGHT NOW!. Go on.... take it off. You do want to win, don't you? :D :rolleyes:

Edit: Oh .... and Jars of Clay - Floods

Uh....:s Did Adam had to take his boxers off when you joined him? *takes a final look on her shirt, then takes it off*

Are we happy now? :p That includes you have to wear that shirt for now on....and...a short skirt and whatever those cheerleader chicks wear? Ok? Good :) We are happy now.

NP: Still Dissection

Zeanra has shirt off...... *Drool* :F .... *Faints*

I admit defeat...... I am now your willing *cough*sex*cough* slave, do with me as you wish!

So it's pretty obvious that you like dress ups then... :Smug:

Oh and speaking of boxers, it's funny you should mention them, as I jsut bought a new pair today. They are balck and have yellow smily faces on the which say "Have a Nice ......." (You get to write what you want where the "...." is......

Edit: BTW Lacuna Coil - Selfdeception