the now playing thread!

WTF!?

You send me an IM to look at the NP thread which tells me I'm not looking at my IM's???? :confused:

(For the record people I was away and in 'away' mode at the time)

Oh, and stop double posting Zeany-Baby... that's just cheating! :p

NP: Dargaard - The Infinite (Dark Ambient Goodness) *Faints*

WTF!?

You send me an IM to look at the NP thread which tells me I'm not looking at my IM's???? :confused:

:Smug:

WTF!?

:Smug: :Smug:

Stop double posting...look who's talking, Mr. Triple-Post :Smug:

Ok, let's make this clear...I first sent you an IM but you didn't answer, you were away (apparently watching TV). Then I browsed forums, bumped to this thread, saw your last "who's being mean now" post and decided to give something back and posted that IM post. Then you come on MSN, say hi and I thought you had seen my post in this thread and that's why you noticed me. And then you begin babbling about me being weird and that time I stopped listening to you.

Say, Spikey, do we need to see a doctor who knows about relationships? Maybe he'd help us to solve our problems...

:p

NP: Runemagick

Originally posted by ~Zeanra~
Then you come on MSN, say hi and I thought you had seen my post in this thread and that's why you noticed me.

You see, the magical thing about IM's is that they pop up in this tiny little window...... and keep flashing in the taskbar in to you look at the message that was sent

And then you begin babbling about me being weird and that time I stopped listening to you.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is what is commonly known as selective hearing It is a trait which is both common and exclusive to people of the female variety :Smug: :rolleyes:

Eg: "We need to talk" DOES NOT = "We need to talk"

" We need to talk" = " I need to talk, you need to listen"

Say, Spikey, do we need to see a doctor who knows about relationships? Maybe he'd help us to solve our problems...

Or we could always leave it to more experienced people, like say....... Lina, Satori, and Kittarin!

Then again, we don't want to deprive these nice people of what may be the first example of a forum-domestic here! :eek: :rolleyes:

NP: Silverchair - Across The Night

:p

Originally posted by Spike
You see, the magical thing about IM's is that they pop up in this tiny little window...... and keep flashing in the taskbar in to you look at the message that was sent
Well, at that moment I didn't know you were busy with the TV, I thought you were browsing the forums.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is what is commonly known as selective hearing It is a trait which is both common and exclusive to people of the female variety :Smug: :rolleyes:Eg: "We need to talk" DOES NOT = "We need to talk"

" We need to talk" = " I need to talk, you need to listen"
:Smug: Aren't we being so males right now..

Or we could always leave it to more experienced people, like say....... Lina, Satori, and Kittarin!

Then again, we don't want to deprive these nice people of what may be the first example of a forum-domestic here! :eek: :rolleyes:
Maybe I could answer this better if I knew what you mean by 'forum domestic' :Smug: See, everyone hasn't got the priviledge to have born a native English speaker...nor do I have the vocabulary for 'Understanding Spike from Australialand, part 1'.

NP: Vomitory

Maybe I could answer this better if I knew what you mean by 'forum domestic' :Smug: See, everyone hasn't got the priviledge to have born a native English speaker...nor do I have the vocabulary for 'Understanding Spike from Australialand, part 1'.

Regarding 'forum-domestic......:

'"You have ONE new message!!" (Hotmail)

Unfortunately though, the majority (not all) coloquialisms (Sp?) (coloquialisms = words that have different meanings in different geographical areas. Otherwise known as SLANG) in Australia are dervied from America, as this one happens to be. So don't blame US, blame THEM :p

Oh, and it's not like you've ever gone off in a three way between me, you, and Hearse........... You remember, after that time you offered to join me in the s..................., yes? :rolleyes:

You wouldn't even talk to me anymore, it was like I couldn't even understand you....... It was ALL about you and Hearse after that, wasn't it! :(

NP: Yokko Kanno and the Seatbelts (Cowboy Bebop soundtrack) - ELM

PS: OK, now we have a forum-domestic and The Other Guy (Sorry Hearse)...... Keep this up and we'll be on Jerry Springer in no time! :D