The NOW Thread (eating, drinking, wearing, feeling, etc..)

NF: A little confused... uhh. Not so much confused as disappointed. Hmm, actually I'm frustrated. And disappointed, I think. Uhm, yes, I'm confused.

nf: tired.
*closes her eyes and reaches her bed*
erm *reaches her bed and closes her eyes*
xenophobe said:
Like I've been stepped on, pushed around, and shat upon,and confused because I'm supposed to be happy about it. :erk:
masochism? o_O

I feel f00kin' tired! I've been cleaning up my dad's old kit, which has undergone years of abuse and it's just a lot of work. :zzz:

xenophobe said:
Well, if I were into that I guess I would be pretty happy. :err:

one of the possible interpretations of your sentence "Like I've been stepped on, pushed around, and shat upon,and confused because I'm supposed to be happy about it" could be that you're supposed to be happy when you're stepped on, pushed around and shat upon. and on that i made my joke on masochism.

thought it was simple :p

mmh, no? :loco:

nf: :hotjump: :hotjump:

so last friday i had this interview for a stage. i wasn't so optimistic about getting that job, since when i sat at the boss' desk she took my cv out of a huge pile of cv's. so i said goodbye to the idea of being "press room, external relations and adv assistant" for a well known fashion company.
well, this morning that woman called me saying if i want i can go there on september the first, 9.30 am.
i'll work for free for 40 hours a week o_O i must be crazy to hotjump for that...

Reactions: Jax