The NOW Thread (eating, drinking, wearing, feeling, etc..)

nf: :D i spent the whole day noticing my colleague had to do such a boring job while i got to do something uber-better.
i was so sorry for her that i asked her if i could make her a cup of coffee :tickled:

mwahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. :lol:

@Metal Maiden: *hugs*

NF: kinda tired, but relieved. I aced my physics and english tests today. :D

NF: nervous. today I'll have to undergo a medical examination so that the damn army people know if they can force me to become a soldier for a about year - (i.e.: if I'm suited for the military service)

In two hours, about 6:30 am, I'll be sitting in the bus...

When I'm lucky and they think that I'm too weak, then I don't have to serve... that's why I'm so fucking nervous.

pray for me...to whatever :p

Today i am very sad, Swedens Foreign minister was attacked and stabbed yesterday. And now she has died.

I have the same feeling now as when our Prime minister Olof Palme was murdered in 86.

*R.I.P* Anna Lindh

Fractured said:
Today i am very sad, Swedens Foreign minister was attacked and stabbed yesterday. And now she has died.

I have the same feeling now as when our Prime minister Olof Palme was murdered in 86.

*R.I.P* Anna Lindh

yeah it´s really sad :cry: appearnatly she made violent resistance and ran away from the guy who stabbed her but he cought up with her and stabbed her and just walked away.....he also changed clothes so it was all planned

@Nelly congrats, you rule*hugs*