The NOW Thread (eating, drinking, wearing, feeling, etc..)

I feel like hsit. my mom is really pissed off at me and doesn't have enough money to pay bills. I'm trying to come up with money. I have $161 in cash that's all the money I've managed to save in the past 2 year included in what I've managed to get recently. I'm probably going to be able to come up with more money, but I still need to explain how I came up with it to my mom, which will be quite hard :( I will probably lose my internet access very soon also. What makes it worse is all the shit that's hapened in the past year built up to this, and my mom will barely even talk to me, and what she says is about how much she hates me. It's even worse because I know she really means it, and I alos can't do anythign to try and help pay the bills we have. I need to use school as my only contact with others, where I should be now (came home sick). The only ways I'm attempting to get money even I'm ashamed of, and I can't come up wiht any other way.
Other than that, I feel horrible still.
I have a migraine, pounding headache, feel sick in my stomach, lightheaded, and shaking.