The NOW Thread (eating, drinking, wearing, feeling, etc..)

Incendiare said:
Now that you mentioned free weed, my day didn't seem as good. ;)

Basically, because my team won this English tournament the other day, we all got prizes, but because I didn't want a rap cd, my teacher said I have to wait until Monday to get my prize. So, she got me an HMV gift card! So yeah, I'm gonna buy some good metal with it. Plus we made cookies in Biology that represent an enzyme/substrate. And I kicked ass on my test today. :D
yaaaay :hotjump:
*hands nelly a lard cake for kicking ass today* :D

*hugs*

NF: :ill: :zzz:

NF: annoyed but still slightly optomistic. I got turned down for the loan but I still might be going to Atlanta around the middle of next month and I'm thinking that should alleviate some of my loneliness for a while. And when I get depressed from that point on I'll still have that night to look back on and say, "hey man, I met about 5 or 6 cool-ass people from the internet... I'm doing okay." :)

Steve420 said:
But trying is the first step to secceding...

Good Luck Chris
well I tried, looks like it's a couple hundred more steps before actually succeeding in itself. Thanks though. :)

Ultimate_Symphony said:
NF: Kinda pissed
icon14.gif

NF: Unhappy, frustrated, I feel like I can't do anything right....and I'm doing some silly grammar excercises in my German lesson atm....and I also feel tired, ate yum yum food..that's good tho...I'll take a nap, in German, just not to piss off teacher..

*schhhhschhhhschhhhlederhosenschhhhh*