The NOW Thread (eating, drinking, wearing, feeling, etc..)

NF: Stuffed, decided to eat lot and fast before exam :F only if I could open just one button...Exam went...it was choose-one-from-these-three-options kind of exam, I did some lottery :D

NF: annoyed.

I put my workclothes in the washer last night, so this morning I get up to put them in the dryer for a few minutes so I could then go to work.. but the washer was still running... apparantly it had been going all night, it's a little circle dial thingie but it's supposed to stop at a certain point... but it won't stop!!!!! But I didn't know that at first, I just pressed it forward so it would hurry up and drain out so I could toss the clothes in the dryer... then I hopped in the shower, when I got out it was all the way on the other side of the dial still spinning strong!!!! So I had to take the clothes out, squeeze 'em out in the tub... THEN I FIND OUT THE SMALL HOLE IN THE CROTCH AREA SPLIT UP THE ASSSS!!!!!!!!111111 so now I'm going to have to get new pants >_< SUCKAGE! I bet they don't have my size either :( it took me like a month just to get those pants in!

Reactions: Aecliptica
~Zeanra~ said:
NF: Stuffed, decided to eat lot and fast before exam :F only if I could open just one button...Exam went...it was choose-one-from-these-three-options kind of exam, I did some lottery :D
Which button? :tickled:

:oops:

NF: I believe the word it 'ECSTATIC'! :D

Just got 'permission' from my boss to take leave early December to go down and see Opeth. Did't even put up much of an argument, which was HIGHLY unexpected. :eek: